Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > The One
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

The One

Do you believe there is such a person out there for you?
A person that you'd totally connect with and hate to be parted from?
Someone whom you felt you'd known they're whole lives.
A person that you'd give up your life for.
Someone you have a constant strong love for.
A person (yes the pattern continues) whom when you first laid eyes on them, knew that you'd spend a friggin' good portion of your life with?

Is it possible that everyone in the entire world has a person like this? the One?

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

Personally I'd like to think so, cuz it makes everything so seem so magical.. but in reality I think for each individual there are dozens of ppl that they can truely vibe with on the same level, and its just up to them (or fate if you believe in it) to meet one of the Ones.

Old Post 05-31-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by neXt
Personally I'd like to think so, cuz it makes everything so seem so magical.. but in reality I think for each individual there are dozens of ppl that they can truely vibe with on the same level, and its just up to them (or fate if you believe in it) to meet one of the Ones.

exactly.
face the facts, since a good amount of earth's population lives in China, there will probably be about 3-5 people there you can completely and utterly fall in love with on the same level of thought, feeling and attraction.

Old Post 05-31-2002 07:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

exactly.
face the facts, since a good amount of earth's population lives in China, there will probably be about 3-5 people there you can completely and utterly fall in love with on the same level of thought, feeling and attraction.

are'nt you outdated? haha j/k.

Old Post 06-01-2002 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Do you hope to find them soon?

Old Post 06-02-2002 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

I sure do... I think most of us do.

What about you?

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Me?
well...yeah i guess.
I just don't think it'll happen to me for a long time. But I'd like it to.
Hopefully I'm not too wrapped up in something else to miss him.
*sigh* love...

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:57 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i believe there is...but then u noe, there are pplz like priests and nuns and pplz hu dun get married so it screws up the whole "partnering"...i dunno. so i guess that proves there may be more than compatible person. but then, for those kind of pplz, maib a mate wasn't made for them so i like to think for everyone in life there is one and only one that they were meant to be with. but then sumtymz u dun noe and can't choose...or miss the person...or sumtin happens...in that case, 2nd best

Old Post 06-05-2002 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote