Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > ses...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yuixiong

ses...

so is ses really gonna break up? thats what i heard... they should break up but who cares about them i like H.O.T or should i say hee jun, kang ta, and jtl... :music:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2002 11:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuixiong Click here to Send yuixiong a Private Message Find more posts by yuixiong Add yuixiong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

i heard a long time ago that they were gonna break up after 5th album but i'm not sure

Old Post 04-04-2002 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, i heard ses and shinhwa are breakin up. guess sm has a 5 album break up rule. whatever, i dont like sm that much anyway.

Old Post 04-04-2002 05:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeyeoni

i heard that too
i dunno whether it's tru though..

Old Post 04-04-2002 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Heeyeoni Click here to Send Heeyeoni a Private Message Find more posts by Heeyeoni Add Heeyeoni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

i heard dat dey r breakin' up. Their 5th was their last album and afta dat they r goin' their own ways. "SighS" :sad: I likED them A LOT, A LOT!! in the beginning n kinda drifted in da middle but i duno y i find it so sad dat their time has come. They were the best asian female group, didya noe?!?? u-jin might go into actin' but i dun think she should cos she doesn't seem 2 try dat hard, shoo-mebbe..meet a guy n get married, or model?..and bada...she's in love~ so...most likely get on w/ her life.

2 b honest, i'll b both down n up wen they're through.....

Old Post 04-05-2002 08:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

Yes they are going to break up, I believe.... since what I heard is that with SMtown, the contract only stays for 5 albums and it seems like SM doesn't have any intention of renewing neither SES/ Shinhwa's contract

Old Post 04-05-2002 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MissyMissinU

Isn't s.e.s and shinhwa making hecka mad money for sm? i mean why would he not resign them? that's kind of stupid of him... so if they were to stay gasoos they would each have their own albums out individually through sm? or what? i'm just confused... i like s.e.s though, they are good together... they don't need to brake up... that's sad!!!!

Old Post 04-05-2002 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MissyMissinU Click here to Send MissyMissinU a Private Message Find more posts by MissyMissinU Add MissyMissinU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grace1o04
TonY's GirL 4 LyFe

they better not break up or imma kill lee soo man!!!!! haha jp

Old Post 04-06-2002 12:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grace1o04 Click here to Send Grace1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by Grace1o04 Add Grace1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Korean boy

i want to see what they do by them selves.

Old Post 04-07-2002 02:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Korean boy Click here to Send Korean boy a Private Message Visit Korean boy's homepage! Find more posts by Korean boy Add Korean boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StRaWbErRy1o04

yea... i heard about that 5 album contract thing for SM singers too... just like how HOT broke up after their 5th album... SES and shinhwa might break up soon also... it totally sucks how they become really famous and they have to just end their contract with SM or come out as a solo :sad:

Old Post 04-09-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StRaWbErRy1o04 Click here to Send StRaWbErRy1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by StRaWbErRy1o04 Add StRaWbErRy1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote