Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > eum ak camp
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DHLove

eum ak camp

what do you think of JTL being first plce on eum ak camp?... i dont think they are talented in the aspects of music but they can dance... they got nothing else to do so they have to continue their entertainment jobs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2002 10:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DHLove Click here to Send DHLove a Private Message Find more posts by DHLove Add DHLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaVa
the g.o.d.dess

JTL IS talented!!!..*^^*....but good job JTL on being no. one!

~Yoon Kyesanggie xoxoxoxxo~

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaVa Click here to Send PaVa a Private Message Visit PaVa's homepage! Find more posts by PaVa Add PaVa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

well...at least dey "like or devote" themselves 2 their work, dats why dey left SM 4 a company ta make their own type a music...okie we mite not noe the 'atual' truth but dats as far as we've got. They're talented at rappin' and stuff and they're keepin' it steady n everythin' cos dey do have an exceptional vocalist. I dink dey sound most natural wen dey rap amongst boy bands..hehe

Old Post 04-09-2002 12:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

JTL is talented IMO
but music camp is the most acurate number system there is
they always put the most popular people in the number 1 slot...unlike SBS...they never gave 1 to brown eyes kang ta or many other people even when we know these people are sooo popular....and if you win twice you always manage to win the 3rd time no matter how popular the other person they are going against...normally JTL would win 3 times but SES beat them and finkl....usually on inki gayo JTL would win 3 times.....and if finkl had lost previously then the next time around if they have a new rival..then they would get number one...but really shin seung hoon beat finkl....finkl in my opinion is the talentless group in kpop they were picked for looks nothing more...its sad...i bleed out of my ears everytime i hear them....

Old Post 04-09-2002 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

Wow! Not much of a fan of other kpop artists, but I like JTL.
I saw their first InKi GaYo performance and was pretty "whoa"ed.
I mean, I didn't hear them vocalize on their song "A Better Day" but their performance was a good one. I especially like their dance. JTL:

Old Post 04-10-2002 04:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

jtl can dance, but their vocals are sucky

Old Post 04-11-2002 04:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

JTL is da ZZANGEST man!
don't be dissing on JTL... okay look.. they are like great dancers and woo hyuk opened his own company.... i don't know about the JTL album... but in during h.o.t dayz woohyuk,tony, and jaewon all wrote their own songs (not as much as kangta or heejun) don't even TELL me they don't have talent in music

and just incase you DIDN'T know the ppl who are in JTL now... when they were in h.o.t. they were the RAPPERS. Meaning... they weren't the best at singing... but i think tony is doing a good job being lead vocal....

Old Post 04-15-2002 03:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
altec

i think what i like about JTL is that they are extremely dedicated to what they do and they always try to improve. Tony DID suck at singing when he was in HOT but he's improved a lot. im glad they reached number one. they were so under-rated in HOT.

Old Post 04-15-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for altec Click here to Send altec a Private Message Find more posts by altec Add altec to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote