Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > Ddr
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by marcisdaname
actually...pump it up released their EIGHTH different version called "premiere 2" in the states (it's called "the rebirth" in korea). so theoretically...pump has made more "mixes" than ddr...hehe ^_^. i personally like pump over ddr...more freestyle-able songs...plus i can dance to baby vox - origami ^_^

-marc

woOo~ pumP rOx my sockz!
lolz xP

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2002 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

over here in singapore only nerdy kids play ddr...i've never seen anyone else except for kids from school play it. maybe cos ppl here are to embarrased to try or something..like me!! i'm too old for it haha.. but i do have a friend who is very good at DDR, and he never does the same stuff on the dance floor!

have yall heard of para para? thats even worse...the hand movements and everything is... :P

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2002 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote