Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > At school dances
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

At school dances

are you allowed to freak?

we're not :[ we have to keep one foot away from eachother gay ass skoo -_-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2002 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

well, the teachers dont approve it

but they let the students do it anyway (white girls cannot freak. , hahahaha.. neither can i.. hahahaahah)

but..
like two years ago, before i was in high school..
the teachers banned thongs

so like the chicks went on somekind of strike
and now they allow thongs..

Old Post 08-18-2002 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

haha..

even at homecoming people freak. i guess we had more freedom in skoo than i thought.. i heard the skoo board is tryin to stop the grls n guys from wearin explicit clothes.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-18-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

everyone at our school freaks..i dun think teachers give a fuqq no more. haha... in middle school... they said no "bumpin or grindin" allowed at the dance.. it was hilarious.... but i dunno how to freak either.. so. wuhebers...

Old Post 08-18-2002 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

sum pplz freak, but not that many. pplz wear sum revealing clothes to dances, but i guess they dun get in that much trouble cuz i dun see em get kicked out

Old Post 08-18-2002 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

we aint but every1 dOze anyhOw... N wOrd 2 taigrr... wite grlz CANNOT freak... mai gOotness...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-18-2002 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

our school dances are lame. They're funny though. After the football/soccer/basketball game, people will go home (mainly girls) and skankify themselves. Then at the dance people do freak, there's some pretty risque stuff that goes on there, and teachers either don't notice or won't do anything about it, it's the latter in my opinion.
I can't stand school dances though, freaking with people you know like that is so wierd.

Old Post 08-19-2002 06:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

most girls at my school are ugly anyways so i wouldn't freak with them for $100

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-19-2002 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
most girls at my school are ugly anyways so i wouldn't freak with them for $100

ahahah! how bout $200?

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

ahahah! how bout $200?

hehe i would freak with you for nutthin forget the 200

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-19-2002 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

hehe i would freak with you for nutthin forget the 200

ahahahaha! shO funnie~ aytz den next skOol dance! yOo kan B mai guest eh?

Old Post 08-20-2002 09:15 PM
az0nd2r3

no freakin at mai skoo......thinkin of what girls would be nice to watch....haha

Old Post 08-22-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

no one freaks at my school... I don't even think they've heard of freaking... I'd ask them and they'd be like, "Freaking? What do you mean?"

I find it kinda I look at people who do it and they look so so so foolish, and I don't wanna look foolish so I don't even do it. Okai, mebbe...

Old Post 08-22-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

at my skool we are.. buh i went to my friends school's sadies and omgosh... there were so many teachers making sure that we dont intertwine our legs.... one time i was all freakin with my other two friends n this lady comes over and says... "uhhh... dont do that~" except she like moved her head all weird when she sed it~ haha! okkie... i think ish a you had to be there thing...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-23-2002 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

i wanna learn how to freak... damn it seems fun... but anyways breakin is the best...

WOO HOO!!!

CuTE!!!

Old Post 08-24-2002 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

i cant freak, altho i wanna learn .ahhaha. nobody duz it at mah school. -_-; prlly cux they dunno how. ehe. i cant dance . i loook retarded wen i dance. -_-; the school dances are so boringgggg. the music is friggn retarded. and its so fcuken funny wen ppl slow dance. they look like penguins that are unbalanced. -_-; anywayzzzzz...

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 08-26-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

LoL balanced penguins

Old Post 08-26-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

get ur freak on, get ur freak on

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote