Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > Do you know a guy who flirts with everyone?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MiNwOoLoVe

i know a guy like that at my school. He flirts with almost EVERY girl in our grade and older. But the thing is that he already has a girlfriend. So it's like HELLO you have a girlfriend! But before he got with her he would flirt even more. So i guess he flirted with me too cuz we had this touchy thing going on, like holding hands, him putting his arm around me. So that kind of led me on and i started to like him, but i knew it was all fake so. But the thing is his girlfriend (which sorry to say is one of my friends) flirts a lot too. She goes up to different guys and just hugs them and hangs on them. But i really don't like guys like that, that shows that they aren't boyfriend material.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiNwOoLoVe Click here to Send MiNwOoLoVe a Private Message Visit MiNwOoLoVe's homepage! Find more posts by MiNwOoLoVe Add MiNwOoLoVe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

Re: Do you know a guy who flirts with everyone?

quote:
Originally posted by xXFallenAngeLXx
doesn't that annoy you? they flirt with everyone and stuff so everyone likes him...

yep it annoys me =pp

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 09-29-2002 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yea i know this guy who likes to touch girls a lot and be really close to us, makes me feel very uncomfortable!! i thought he was gay, turns out he's more like the opposite.

and there was another guy we had in our class who was really really terrible, he would talk to you real close and likes to touch your arms and stuff...wat the hell! i also thought he was gay, turns out to be opposite too! im so bad at judging..haha

Old Post 09-30-2002 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeNyA
swt_krn_grl

girls.......... i agree with ya!!!

heheh and besides they r so self-confident ............

Old Post 10-01-2002 06:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeNyA Click here to Send JeNyA a Private Message Find more posts by JeNyA Add JeNyA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote