Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > do u shave your arms?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

im scared to shave my arms..haha just legs only. ^^
umm..if you shave your arms doesnt it get spikey when it starts to grow bak?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2002 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i dun shave mai arms...i've thot about tryin it, but wuz scared of wut wud happen. spiky arms haah mai fren'z fren duz that and she can't stand next to her wen she'z wearin a t-shirt hahahaha

and i waxed mai arms b4. it didn't hurt THAT much...u get used to after a while. but i haven't bought nemore so i bleach mai arm hairs. i wish i wuzn't so hair

Old Post 09-23-2002 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
so i bleach mai arm hairs. i wish i wuzn't so hair

yea i bleach it too!! argh!! it's so horrible..and worst thing is that most asian guys aren't hairy..i can't stand the thought of having hairier arms than a guy!!

Old Post 09-26-2002 09:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KangtaIsMyPuppy
*Huggles Jaewon*

I shave my arms, I just like be smooth. ^^

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KangtaIsMyPuppy Click here to Send KangtaIsMyPuppy a Private Message Visit KangtaIsMyPuppy's homepage! Find more posts by KangtaIsMyPuppy Add KangtaIsMyPuppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
yea i bleach it too!! argh!! it's so horrible..and worst thing is that most asian guys aren't hairy..i can't stand the thought of having hairier arms than a guy!!

same here!!! i noe this one viet guy hu has the most PERFECT skin ever. it's pale and smooth (or loox smooth; i've never touched it haha) and NO¡@¢Ö¢Ï¢×¢à¡@¢Ï¢â¡@¢Ï¢Ú¢Ú¡@ :sad:

Old Post 09-27-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

your soo lucky!

so... does that mean ur not suppose to shave ur arms?

oh no...since i dont have much hair to begin with, i dont see the point of shaving it. but i would never ever shave my arms if my hair was visible...i'd do bleaching

Old Post 09-27-2002 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

same here!!! i noe this one viet guy hu has the most PERFECT skin ever. it's pale and smooth (or loox smooth; i've never touched it haha) and NO¡@¢Ö¢Ï¢×¢à¡@¢Ï¢â¡@¢Ï¢Ú¢Ú¡@ :sad:

yea i can understand how you feel!! it's really soo annoying when he is hairless and you're not...we're the girls! we're supposed to be hairless!! hahaah...oh well, as long as your bf don't give a damn [and is hairy] then i guess its ok. but i still bleach anyway!!

Old Post 09-27-2002 10:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeNyA
swt_krn_grl

hehe

i don`t shave arms hehe my arms`r ok :D!

Old Post 09-28-2002 02:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeNyA Click here to Send JeNyA a Private Message Find more posts by JeNyA Add JeNyA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote