Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > the perfect date!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Cool the perfect date!

Describe your perfect date. And don't pull any of that: April 25th b/c it's not too hot and not too cold and all you need is a light jacket stuff. aight? aight.
And your perfect date is.....*drumroll*

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

where nothing went wrong..this is probably the best date i had.. meeting my first love again in over a year..talking for hours about basically nothing..but it didn't matter cause i was with her..went to the place we first met which is was at my house, but we really met outside at my house in this dead end on my street which had alot of trees..had dinner at denny's.. (our favorite place) went to go drink at starbucks and talk some more, reminescing about the past and thinking about the future..it rained later on that day too..and so we played in the rain..went home..kissed on the cheek..(not on the lips/i was sooo why with her back then) that was the last date i ever had with her cause she passed away..

Old Post 08-09-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

Dang... sometimes thats all it takes to have a perfect date... it really doesn't matter what you do as long as you have that person with you... i feel much sympathy for you... i know how it feels like to lose someone so close to you... but newaiz...

my perfect date... haha well i guess goin to the beach eating at BJs and walkin on the beach as the sun goes down HAHAHA... my perfect date is such a cliche hahahaha oh well

Old Post 08-09-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
where nothing went wrong..this is probably the best date i had.. meeting my first love again in over a year..talking for hours about basically nothing..but it didn't matter cause i was with her..went to the place we first met which is was at my house, but we really met outside at my house in this dead end on my street which had alot of trees..had dinner at denny's.. (our favorite place) went to go drink at starbucks and talk some more, reminescing about the past and thinking about the future..it rained later on that day too..and so we played in the rain..went home..kissed on the cheek..(not on the lips/i was sooo why with her back then) that was the last date i ever had with her cause she passed away..

Oh Jon Jon... that was so sweet and romantic... I love the whole rain thing too... awww....

uhm... my perfect date would have to be... I guess just talking to the guy is fine with me... I like talking to guys I like for hours and hours.... I mean, we could just be sitting at a park, beach, car, my house and talk... that sounds nice to me... buh playing in the rain would be hella nice too... *sighs* anything that sounds romantic, I like...

Old Post 08-09-2002 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i'll tell you when i experience it....

but i guess just being with the person... that's the most important part right? lol... cuz.. you can't have a date by yourself.

aww jon... that sounds so sweet.. lol... denny's ~> cool...haha

oh wait wait.... STARBUCKS... lol.. my perfect date would be 6 hours at STARBUCKS with all the free coffee i could drink... there BETTER be a bathroom... -- j/p lol

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

winter. snowing. i LOVE snow.

a nice walk through the forest just after sunset.
talk about anything... asking questions.
then after we get cold enough, go inside. drink coffee n eventually fall asleep by his side.

hahaha... of course that'll never happen. but one can dream.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-10-2002 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by jini
winter. snowing. i LOVE snow.

a nice walk through the forest just after sunset.
talk about anything... asking questions.
then after we get cold enough, go inside. drink coffee n eventually fall asleep by his side.

hahaha... of course that'll never happen. but one can dream.

awww that's so romantic....
nah, it'll happen. No one's ever sure of their future.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-11-2002 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

hMmM... thinkin thinkin... HAHA!!! would you get mad if i took your perfect date from you???

Old Post 08-11-2002 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

lol.... sure go ahead, i don't mind ^^

i didn't think it was that romantic.. but i guess it is, juss simple stuff. nothin fancy schmancy

Old Post 08-12-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

yay!

Old Post 08-12-2002 04:56 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

hahaha..

so what was YOUR idea of a perfect date?

Old Post 08-12-2002 05:03 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

a stroll on the beach... ice cream... and a candle lit dinner

either that or go to the local cafe have a few coffees and taking her home while it rains... something about the rain that makes things so much more romantic...

Old Post 08-12-2002 05:56 AM
junjinluber33

oh shoot! eddie has a crazy gorilla romantic side! haha~ jkjk! hmm... perfect date ey... there can be a WHOLE bunch of them buh i've never had any close to what i visioned of....

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-12-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

im deeper then you think cat

Old Post 08-13-2002 09:06 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
something about the rain that makes things so much more romantic...

i agree! i love juss sitting outside while it's pouring. watching it rain. i dunno, i guess anything that just falls from the sky amazes me.

Old Post 08-14-2002 05:26 PM