Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > da thingz u can never understand bout k-pop?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ReAh

da thingz u can never understand bout k-pop?

hello, sorry but i needed 2 come hea 2 express ma thots dat were mixed up in ma head 4 many yrs n now i hav an opinion. Pls understand if i get all imature, unreasonable or just simply mean...i don't usually do this cos i LOVE ma fav bands, groups celebs etc. but they're a few things dat needs cleaning up!!

i always knew stars tell lies n sumtimz u can just see it! (well...i can sumtimz) When i tho i found the most honest celeb, they became ma fav n i admired them for being truthful n sincere wenever it came 2 scandals n opinions BUT afta a few announcements n news..i found out they weren't such wonderful ppl as i thot. Some deny rumours then admitt dat itz troo n thats upsetting cos it makes u believe in them n still fans love them after a few lies! any lie is BAD!! i noe dey hav a hard life n dey lie 2 save their image n fame but dats also becos of all of us..the "public eye." it's cos ever1 is all different w/ diff. thots n sumtimz it's just not fair how girl groups w/ A LOT more talent r trashed and boy groups actin' prissy get all the attention w.out any talents. And PLASTIC surgery!! NOT GD! gettin sumwhere fixed 2 get more attention is just so sad! not confidence in ur looks, urself. u can't think sumone is soooo dam ugly dat they certainly need it!! that's just cruel, n some krn's dink like dat n dats y som of the most talented, natural-born ppl w/ skills hav abandoned their dreams..

i have so much 2 say like all the consequences, reasons etc. but it'll go on 4ever n i wish i could say it ALL but-unlikely...the news bout eric n kim jus got 2 me wen i remembered the first time eric announced dat he had a g/f. we were all happy, he said a few bs lies n i actually found it shockin' dat it was kim all the time...i can feel happy for'em n i will but it's soooo SOOOOO ph*ckin sad how the krn enteratiment industry is soooo dam UN-reliable!!

thats like my conclusion...i thot a lot and i'm not gona b correct but there r a few things ever1 can argue and backfire 2 the industry...

what would'jyu sey?...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2002 09:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i so agree on every single thing u said...

Old Post 04-05-2002 11:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

yeah i agree wit ya

Old Post 04-05-2002 11:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

I think they're all just out to make money. The lies, the surgery, and all the fakeness is all because they are trying to act the way the fans want them to. If Finkl wants to be prettier so that they get more attention, then they make that investment in surgery to do so. If eric released that he had a girlfriend, but witheld it for a really long time, that's because the fans wouldn't like it.

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

As sumone said b4..."it's all about the money. money comes first and everything else second.." it's really rare 2 find a celeb dat does it 4 passion...besides kt but still...he also does it for the BIG credit.

Money gets more vital 4 adults. Money becomes the first most important thing...*nod* i noe i noe...it's sad but it's troo. "sighs" :sad:

Old Post 04-05-2002 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ass
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i so agree on every single thing u said...
ass

Old Post 04-06-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ass Click here to Send ass a Private Message Find more posts by ass Add ass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote