Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Lyrics > [request] T - 2 - whichever one would be nice - romanticized and/or translated
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
az0nd2r3

[request] T - 2 - whichever one would be nice - romanticized and/or translated

umm, yes, ne of t's 2nd album would be nice. oh, and the original english lyrics to "memories (smiling tears)"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2002 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

(english version)

Hell on earth watchin our lives pass by nothin but the truth it hurts you can't deny hell on earth no pausin for love when cats run up it's all about flossin we stuck we outta luck

All the memories of hate and the lies
don't you know eventually we'll pay the price
all the hopes and the dreams will survive
reunite we got to keep our faith alive

damn how did we get here we're livin in fear how history repeats itself can never stir clear cries for help ring in my ear from the sheer terror of it all...I shed a tear can't disappear sometimes I wish the end was near but back to reality where life still exist we're still on this earth but we got shackles on our wrists must be the reason why you never even stopped to lend a hand too caught up in your ways for you to try to understand

I keep dwelling in the past and it mite be your last time breathin runnin from the bullets that passed without reason i'm thinkin who could be next "am I the target" sittin on my bed i'm stressed. What's it's all worth givin off birth to hate..i contemplate survival joinin the race what we facin the same shit different place gotta get along now yea our futures at stake

all my hopes and dreams they seem so far away
imma sing this song and pray for better day

do you believe or are you the one to deceive i'm just tryna find peace while you held up and freeze comin thru epidemic can you cure this disease yo our lives on the line yea you know what I mean human beings created the guns aided the funds for war assembling troops hiding the truth we mourn never to late to find yourself reborn connectin overseas it's on word is bond

So there you have it my whole life with all it memories i'm tryna figure out how to set all of my pain free sometimes I wish that I could turn the hands of time back so I could rewrite the wrong and put my life back on the right track wake up to reality try to accept the way it is they say that lifes not what you take it's your willingness to give that's why I wrote this song in hopes to heal the pain within cause after that I know that's when my life truly begins

all my hopes and dreams will survive
reunite we got to keep the faith alive

imprinted in our minds from the minute we were born with misconceptions of life that's how our lives get torn I say we wake up from this dream and let the sunlight in so we can help each other heal the pain within
understandin, demandin, thoughts are abandoned hand in hand and relate keep hangin on till the teardrops gone till my son will be born till my soul will live on forever

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-04-2002 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

korean version

YO if I fall to times I come back on my third Àý´ë·Î Æ÷±â ¾ÊÁö
and that's my word if I fall five times I come back on my sixth Á¶±Ý¸¸ ´õ °¡¸éµÅ Æ÷±â ¾ÊÁö ³_ ¾ÆÁ÷
if I'm knocked 7 times I come back on my eight Ä¥ÀüÆȱ⠳» Àλý ³¡±îÁö °¡º¼·¡
now knowledge of self thru the pain in this world ³_ Àý´ë·Î Æ÷±â ¾ÊÁö and that's my word

all the memories of hate and the lies don't you know eventually we'll pay the price
all the hopes and the dreams will survive reunite we got to keep our faith alive

Áö±Ý 21»ìÀÇ ¾î¸°³ªÀÌ·Î ¹Ù±ù¼¼°è·Î ½Ã±â¿Í ¹è½Å ±×¸®°í °ËÀº ¼Õ±æÀÇ À¯È¤
ÀÏÂïºÎÅÍ ¸Àº» °è±â·Î ³ªÀÇ ¾î¸°½ÃÀý ¼ø¼öÇÔÀº »ç¶óÁö°í ¶Ç my hopes and dreams are go ÀÌ°÷À»
¹þ¾î³ª°í ½ÍÀº ¿å¸ÁÀº ¸ù¿ì¸®Á® ´«¹°ÀÌ µÇ¾î Èê·¯ ±×³É Èê·¯ Áý ¿Á»óÀ¸·Î ¿Ã¶ó°¡ ¼Ò¸®Áú·¯ ¹ÌÄ£µíÀÌ ÇÏÁö¸¸
¸Þ¾Æ¸®´Â ³»°Ô È¥ÀÚ¶ó´Â ºñÁ¤ÇÑ ¸»·Î µ¹¾Æ¿Í ºñ¼ö·Î ³¯¾Æ¿Í
¸ÛÇÏ´Ï ¹ØÀ» ³»·Á´ÙºÁ °©Àڱ⠳¯°í ½ÍÀº »ý°¢À̳ª ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ ÇâÇØ
¼ø¼ö¸¦ À§ÇØ ¾îÁö·¯¿î ¼¼»óÀ» ÇÇÇØ ³ªÀÇ ¼ÒÁßÇÑ ½ÃÀýÀ» ã¾Æ Àú ³ôÀº ¿ìÁÖ¿¡
´Ù½Ã´Â µÚ¸¦ µ¹¾Æº¸Áö ¾Ê¾Æ ±×³É ³¡±îÁö ÀÒ¾î¹ö¸° ±â¾ï¼Ó¿¡ ã¾Æ°¡ ¶Ç·¡ Ä£±¸¿Í
°°ÀÌ ³î°í ½Í¾î ¿ÀÁ÷¹Ù¶ó´Â°ÍÀº ³ÐÀº µ¿»ê¿¡ ´©¿ö ÇÑ°¡ÀÌ ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸´Â°Í

all the memories of hate and the lies don't you know eventually we'll pay the price
all the hopes and the dreams will survive reunite we got to keep our faith alive

²÷¾îÁø Á¤±â ²Ç²Ç¾óÀº ³» ¹æ±¸¼®¿¡ ³» º£°³¸¦ ²À ²¸¾È°í ´«¹°À» Èê·È´ø ³»
½º¹«¹ø° »ýÀϳ¯ ³_ °£ÀýÈ÷ ±âµµÇßÁö ½ÅÀº ¾îµø³Ä°í ¿Ö³Ä°í
Ã¥ÀÓÁöÁö ¸øÇÒ ³¯ ¿Ö À̶¥¿¡ º¸³Â³Ä°í °¡Æĸ¥ ÇèÇÑ ³»ÀλýÀÇ »êÀº ³Ê¹«µµ ³ô°í
¾Æ¹«¸® ¿Ã¶ó°¡µµ ³¡Àº º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Ê°í ¸·´Ù¸¥ °ñ¸ñ±æ¿¡ ±æÀ» ÀÒÀº ³ªÀÇ µÚ¿¡ ±×¸²ÀÚ ¸¶Àú ÁöÃÄ
I take a step a slower ¸ðµç°Ô ³_ Áö°Ü¿ö ¸ðµÎ¿¡ ¹Ì¼Òµµ ¹«¼_¿ö but
let go my pipe dreams that robbed me like a viking ÀÌ´ë·Î Æ÷±âÇÏ±ä ³Ê¹« ÀÏ·¯ risin'
À̺ÒÀ» °È¾î Â÷°í ¾î·ç¾î ¸¸Á®ºÁ Àú ¾ßÀ© ¾ö¸¶ÀÇ ¾ó±¼À» ¹Ù¶óºÁ Àú º°µéÀ»
¹«½ÉÄÚ ¶Èµü°Å¸®´Â Àú ÃÊħÀÇ ¹Ù´ÃÀ» °Å²Ù·Î µ¹·Á ÀÌÁ¦ ´Þ·Á³ª°¡ Àú ¾ÕÀ¸·Î

ya! so there you have it ma whole life with all it's memories I'm tryna figure out
how to set all of my pain free sometimes I wish that I could turn the hands of time back so I could
rewrite the wrong and put ma life back on the right track

µÇã°í ½Í¾î ÀÒ¾î¹ö¸° ³ªÀÇ ³¯°³ ³_ ÇÒ·¡ ³¡±îÁö ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» ã¾Æ°¥·¡
if I'm knocked 7 times I come back on my eight
Ä¥ÀüÆȱ⠳»Àλý ³¡±îÁö °¡º¼·¡

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

thank yoO jini n i noticed u put it into ur sig

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

anytime man...

yea.. i listened to it carefully.. n they're really powerful words.

to me anyway..

Old Post 08-04-2002 11:26 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

it is i thought it was
i liek the korean version betta she should of made dat her 1st single i was feelin it

Old Post 08-05-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote