Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > treasure planet
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

treasure island

a disney movie! coming out this month! yay! i wanna watch it ^^ looks good.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2002 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha yea i want to watch it too..it has all that fantasy stuff in it so i guess itll be kinda cool

Old Post 11-03-2002 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

inever heard or seen of this treasure island.. wuhtz it supposed to be??

Old Post 11-03-2002 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

its a sci-fi type movie.

its coming out on nov. 27.

sorry the picture is kinda big... couldn't find a better one.

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

osnap!! looks nice!!

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

it does... doesn't it?

that's why i really really wanna watch it ^^

hehe... its like a tradition... we always go to the movies and watch the disney one ever thanksgiving break ^^

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:35 AM
saranghae

Action/Adventure, Kids/Family and Science Fiction/Fantasy
The legendary “loot of a thousand worlds” inspires an intergalactic treasure hunt when fifteen- year-old Jim Hawkins stumbles upon a map to the greatest pirate trove in the universe in Walt Disney Pictures’ animated space adventure, “Treasure Planet.” Based on Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island, this film follows Jim’s journey across a parallel universe as cabin boy aboard a glittering space galleon. Befriended by the ship’s charismatic cyborg (part man, part machine) cook John Silver, Jim blossoms under his guidance, and shows the makings of a fine spacer as he and the alien crew battle supernovas, black holes and ferocious space storms. But even greater dangers lie ahead when Jim discovers that his trusted friend Silver is actually a scheming pirate with mutiny in mind. Confronted with a betrayal that cuts deep into his soul, Jim is transformed from boy to man as he finds the strength to face down the mutineers and discovers a “treasure” greater than he had ever imagined.
MPAA Rating: PG for (for adventure action and peril).

Release Date: November 27, 2002.

Cast and Credits

Starring: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Brian Murray, Emma Thompson, David Hyde Pierce, Martin Short

credits: movies.yahoo

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:07 AM
Street RSX

owow fer a kiddie movie, tha storie dun sound half bad either.. ima watch this one

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:08 AM
castle outsider

haha it says treasure planet hehe

nm..ill shut up now

Old Post 11-03-2002 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh... whoops... i'm gonna go change it rite now ^^ thanks for pointing it out!

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:05 AM
StaRliTeDr3amEr

arts good and all. but i just dun like seein those kinda disney movies.. lass time i went to go see atlantis i fell asleep...zzZzzzzZZZzzZZzzZZzzzzZzz

Old Post 11-03-2002 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for StaRliTeDr3amEr Find more posts by StaRliTeDr3amEr Add StaRliTeDr3amEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i thought atlantis was nice ^^ but since i saw it like 10 times already... its er... haha but its funny.

Old Post 11-03-2002 11:09 PM
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
i thought atlantis was nice ^^ but since i saw it like 10 times already... its er... haha but its funny.

i never saw atlantis..is it good?

Old Post 11-05-2002 12:53 AM
saranghae

i thought it was nice... the girl... forgot her name... was really pretty ^^ the ending is kinda predictable thoe.

Old Post 11-05-2002 01:47 AM
Street RSX

inever watched any of those.. i always say ima watch sumthin and wen it comes out im like.. i'll watch it tomarro.. and then next day, i keep saying tha same thing.. until tha movie doesnt show in theaters anymore.. hahaha

Old Post 11-05-2002 02:43 AM
saranghae

same here! haha... i always say i'm gonna watch that! but half the time i never do.

Old Post 11-05-2002 03:10 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

~*~treasure Planet~*~

i saw TREASURE PLANET on thanksgiving on the big IMAX theater. i must say it was worth the $9.50 to watch it in the IMAX cuz it was definitely better! the sound, picture quality was GREAT! the movie itself was really good too!! great plot with morals behind it. great for little kids, although they might get scared during a few parts. but overall, it was a sensational movie. go watch it!!!

Old Post 11-30-2002 06:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

was it that great? i dunt usually watch 3d cartoons in the theatre

Old Post 12-01-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

yeah it was GREAT!!! go see it in the theaters, esp in the big IMAX theater. so worth it!

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

merged the two threads... haha... i knew someone was gonna make another thread on it ^^

anyhoo... the movie is really nice! and jim... the main character is really really cute! his face expressions are soo soo cute! haha ^^ its a really sweet... heartwarming movie... keke. no bad guys die thoe.. haha. that movie made me jump ^^ haha... i dunno... i guess i was suprised at this one part and i jumped ^^ haha.

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:00 PM