Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Boa's Future?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Boa's Future?

At the rate shes going, shes still young, if she is still famous in years to come she will probably have like Boa. Vol 15. Do you think she will die out long before then? Cuz I think she is relli pretty and talented.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2002 04:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bnguyen42
God Of Death

i think she won't make it unless she start doing things on her own

Old Post 04-19-2002 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bnguyen42 Click here to Send Bnguyen42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bnguyen42 Add Bnguyen42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

i think she's doing quite well right now but she's gonna have to start experimenting with different genre's of music otherwise people will get sick of her i guess.
she's quite talented and hardworking im sure she's learnt alot and can last for quite awhile [:
i hope. lol

Old Post 04-19-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

It depends on who else comes along and storms Korea.
If she's still around by then, I don't know, she could fade or take drastic measures to be on top.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-20-2002 04:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser

she'll be posing bikini shots by 21 yay

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XoULaBeAT

hyesungju:

she's only a pop star. u ain't her daddy. she just better watchout all the underground sh!t goin on in korean music industry..

Old Post 04-25-2002 10:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote