Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > BroWN Eyes & Lena PARk
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

BroWN Eyes & Lena PARk

i asked this a soompi, but i got no helpful answers so i'll ask here. Does anyone know where to find the song they (Brown EYes&lena Park) sing for the 2002 FIfa world cup? Its the theme song, called, "Let's Get TOgether"

anything helpful is appreciated

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2002 10:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i thought the album wasnt released yet?

Old Post 04-06-2002 01:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

show me what Lena Park looks like and i'll tell you.

Old Post 04-06-2002 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

oh really? hmm..that would explain alot of things I thought it was released cause if you look at Grooveasia's music rankings, it has that song at #3 or something. THanks for clearing things up

Lena Park is also known as Park Jung Hyun

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-06-2002 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

she got pretty chubby cheack... Overall not so great looking.

Old Post 04-06-2002 03:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

she can sing though.

Old Post 04-06-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Korean boy

soompi didnt help and i dont think jusunlee is helping out also

Old Post 04-07-2002 02:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Korean boy Click here to Send Korean boy a Private Message Visit Korean boy's homepage! Find more posts by Korean boy Add Korean boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

actually nevermind, i got it from a friend that lives in korea

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-07-2002 09:03 PM
tm11
down by law

the japanese version of this song is good too, sung by chemistry, if anyone knows who they are , they're a duo like brown eyes. Let's get together now is a great song overall though...

Old Post 04-09-2002 10:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yupyup, first track of the cd i burned yesterday

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-09-2002 12:37 PM
cutysweety

Smile jap version

where can i download the japanese version?

Old Post 04-18-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cutysweety Click here to Send cutysweety a Private Message Find more posts by cutysweety Add cutysweety to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I can send it to you on AIM
my SN is t0mmym0, or if you search on audiogalaxy for "Chemistry - Let's get together now", you'll find it for sure.

Old Post 04-18-2002 08:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

P.S. I LOVE YOU LENA PARK-me

i love this woman.. her voice does amazing things to me.. dont care what she looks like.. im in love with her.. d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-18-2002 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Yup i have both the Japanese and Korean versions of the song. Both of them are pretty good, but I think the Korean version is better, not that I'm biased or anything.

Anyways, the main reason why I think so is that in the Korean version, Brown Eyes and Lena Park up the ante with there little, what do u call it?, I really don't know how to describe it... It's what the black r&b people do a lot. The ahhhhh thing... Oh that's a bad attempt in describing it... but that's what they have and I don't think the Japanese version has it except when Brown Eyes and Lena are doing the adlibs for it.

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stargazer
Music Lover

Red face

I was wondering if I could get the Korean version off someone. I listened to the Japanese version before, it's ok... maybe cause I expect more of Chemistry and that Japanese girl that was singing with them isn't such a good singer. That's why I don't understand why she's even part of it. She didn't even have her first single out before 'Let's get together'.......anyways, can someone send me the Korean version or tell me where I could download it. thanks

Old Post 04-21-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Stargazer Click here to Send Stargazer a Private Message Visit Stargazer's homepage! Find more posts by Stargazer Add Stargazer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tenshi

i have one version of the song.. perhaps it is the japanese one, because brown eyes and lena get practically NO airtime... i don't really get it. if i could get the korean version off someone, that'd be great.. :satisfy: because i'd be interested in hearing all the oooohh's and aaahh's they do, as drunken master so eloquently puts it. (hehe i know exactly what you're talking about. kim jo han does that a LOT.. but that's besides the point. )

This is me down on my knees
These foolish games are tearing me apart
And your thoughtless words are breaking my heart
Excuse me, think I've mistaken you for somebody else
Somebody who gave a damn
Somebody more like myself

Old Post 04-23-2002 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tenshi Click here to Send tenshi a Private Message Find more posts by tenshi Add tenshi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

i could give it to you guys... but i don't know how..
any suggestions?

Old Post 04-23-2002 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Haha, I found a streamed version of it on
http://music-event.daum.net/event/cup/?_top_pr2&Bt1
Then there should be two links.. One is G.O.D. the other is a mix of the Korean/Japanese versions of the song... It's pretty ingenious of how they mixed the two versions together..

Old Post 04-26-2002 09:09 AM