Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > X-MEN united[?]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

X-MEN united[?]

hmm..i think it's called X MEN United..i forgot already..lol
anyway..i just came home from watching it with my unni..i was surprised how good it was. i usually don't like watching sequels because they aren't as good as the first movie..but i'm glad i watched it. anyone else watch it? what did ya'll think?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2003 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

WOLEVRINE IS DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!! =D*******

Old Post 05-03-2003 08:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

if u read the comics then the movies just are so off. but if u didnt theyre really cool. i read a few of them when i was like 5 so i know all the stories and they arent very much like how theyre portrayed in the movie.

Old Post 05-03-2003 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
WOLEVRINE IS DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!! =D*******

heck yea he is! especially with those pants he wears in the movie! i watched it again today..i still got excited from the fighting scenes..and i heard some of the lines i missed the first time around. i enjoyed it cuz i was sitting next to the guy i'm crushing on ^-^

Old Post 05-04-2003 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE!!! ITS BETTER THAN THE 1st WUN! eEe!!! it was unbelievable! mayun...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 05-06-2003 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

tickets were sold out

Old Post 05-06-2003 02:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

uhhh

that movie, in my opinion, was not that great considering how many things were off and how they don't stick to the x-men comics...why are they wearing black suits and not their origonal costumes...spiderman did in his movie and he looked awesome...the story sucked and wolverine was getting emotional..we are talking about wolverine...nightcrawler was the best, and x-men is not mainly a love story...they could have done alot better with this movie, dissapointed def...

Old Post 05-08-2003 03:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yeah nightcrawler did own but pheonix is gonna be the main forus of the next one so i dont know how good its gonna be. this had great visual effects and i liked wolverine's rampage in the mansion but jason is right about the story beign off.

i went wiht kangg fu, merdawg, cozmo597, and kagiban268 (the last 2 dont really post much)

Old Post 05-08-2003 03:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Blue Glass*
::Blue Angel::

i thought that it was really good! it was better than the first one... my fav is pyro.. he has the coolest power.. or should i have hottest? i know it was a bad joke --;;

*Blue Glass*
~Jennie~

Old Post 05-13-2003 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *Blue Glass* Click here to Send *Blue Glass* a Private Message Find more posts by *Blue Glass* Add *Blue Glass* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

friend of mine told me it was alright

Old Post 05-13-2003 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

man i dont understand people who didn't like this movie. this movie was just plain good. exceeded the first one and met my expectations plus more.

the story was great. better than the first. i liked the idea that the opposing forces was human. human vs mutant. that seems more believable than the first one.

the costumes .. or lack of costumes... in my opinion suited the dark tone of the movie just fine.. i think i woulda started laughing if hugh jackman donned some yellow spandex. i mean i had to refrain myself from giggling when magneto wore that dumb lookin helmet. i think spiderman had a different mood... a bit lighter. thats why it was so damned colorful and cgi'ish. although i hated the green goblin costume.. ick! costumes shmostumes.

im a total bryan singer fan now. i watched him on charlie rose on pbs and he's a total kick ass director who knows his stuff. a really smart guy too.

for all you comic book fantatics.. just remember.. it's not a comicbook.. it's a movie adapted froma comicbook. just remember that.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-13-2003 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

da movie was so much better then the first one.... nightcrawler... wow he was kickass in da movie

so many secret characters that my friends and i were talking about, Jubalie was there, Gambit's profile was on Striker's Computer, some others.

i hope and i know a 3rd one is coming... >.< i wanna see Gambit, he has dem kick ass powers to charge things up... want those powers

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-13-2003 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
da movie was so much better then the first one.... nightcrawler... wow he was kickass in da movie

so many secret characters that my friends and i were talking about, Jubalie was there, Gambit's profile was on Striker's Computer, some others.

i hope and i know a 3rd one is coming... >.< i wanna see Gambit, he has dem kick ass powers to charge things up... want those powers

yea..i think a 3rd one is coming out with phoenix.

Old Post 05-13-2003 02:26 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

yeah and dr. hank mccoy (beast) was in it too.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-13-2003 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Blue Glass*

quote:

i dunno.. i think that gambit's going to look really fake

*Blue Glass*
~Jennie~

Old Post 05-13-2003 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *Blue Glass* Click here to Send *Blue Glass* a Private Message Find more posts by *Blue Glass* Add *Blue Glass* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:

quote:
for both of those i was like o shit its them!! lol colosses was mad cool also.

one part that they were way off on was the whole mystique family thing. mystique was nightcrawlers, rogues, and the senators mom in the comics. they didnt have ne of that in the movie. but i guess it woulda been weird if they did.

Old Post 05-13-2003 09:40 PM
eddiee
werD?

I WANT TO SEE GAMBIT
!!!

Old Post 05-13-2003 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

yeah i knew i forgot about someone

quote:
one part that they were way off on was the whole mystique family thing. mystique was nightcrawlers, rogues, and the senators mom in the comics. they didnt have ne of that in the movie. but i guess it woulda been weird if they did.

yeah... they are way off da comic too much and stick to it more

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-13-2003 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyCz miLanO
werrd

i liked it....'specially nightcrawler

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Old Post 05-16-2003 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nyCz miLanO Click here to Send nyCz miLanO a Private Message Visit nyCz miLanO's homepage! Find more posts by nyCz miLanO Add nyCz miLanO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i thought this movie was coo a lil bit too much talking but it was cool more action than the 1st one at least and yea nightcrawler was cool

Old Post 05-17-2003 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote