Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Bad Boys II
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Bad Boys II

Crime/Gangster, Comedy, Action/Adventure and Thriller
Narcotics detectives Mike Lowrey (Smith) and Marcus Burnett (Lawrence) have been assigned to a high-tech task force investigating the flow of designer ecstasy into Miami. This leads them to a conspiracy involving a vicious Kingpin (Molla), whose ambitions have ignited a bloody turf war. Mike and Marcus' working relationship is threatened when Mike develops feelings for Marcus' sister Syd (Union), and unless they can separate the personal from the professional, the case and Syd's life are in danger.
Release Date: July 18th, 2003. (TOMM)
Distributor: Columbia Pictures

Starring:
Will Smith Martin Lawrence
Jordi Molla Gabrielle Union
Peter Stormare Theresa Randle
Joe Pantoliano Henry Rollins
Gary Nickens John Salley
Yul Vasquez Jason Manuel Olazabal
Reynaldo Gallegos Oleg Taktarov
Tim Powell Otto Sanchez
Treva Etienne Dave Corey
Kiko Ellsworth

i'mma see it i read one review by James Berardinelli and he gave it 0.5/4 well that's his opinion right -_-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2003 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

the soundtrack is pretty good, that's for sure. I wish I hadn't seen a preview of this movie that gave away the plot. OH well, I'ma go see it nonetheless.

Old Post 07-17-2003 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
the soundtrack is pretty good, that's for sure. I wish I hadn't seen a preview of this movie that gave away the plot. OH well, I'ma go see it nonetheless.

yea DAMN COMMERCIAL!

Old Post 07-17-2003 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

in the news paper it said it got an F on the reviews.... don't think i'll b watching it....

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 07-17-2003 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
in the news paper it said it got an F on the reviews.... don't think i'll b watching it....

who cares! its what i think that counts lol
lxg got very low review a c- but i thought it was cool :)

Old Post 07-18-2003 05:11 AM
castle outsider

haha i rememebr watching part one but i forgot everything that happened in it. i rememebr it being funny though so yea. i dont know if im goin to watch this..all depends if i have time or not

Old Post 07-18-2003 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
haha i rememebr watching part one but i forgot everything that happened in it. i rememebr it being funny though so yea. i dont know if im goin to watch this..all depends if i have time or not

i could never get tired of part 1

Old Post 07-18-2003 06:09 AM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i could never get tired of part 1

same here..i liked the second movie better tho =]
it was sooo funny. my friends and i showed so much emotion watching it today. one minute we'd be laughing our asses off..the next minute we'd be covering our mouths and eyes because of the shocking scenes. i love the direction of the film..especially how the camera circles around the two..it looked great. the only "blah" part about this movie was the ending. i think it ended so abruptly..i wouldn't have expected it. but overall..a movie well worth its money..highly recommended

Old Post 07-19-2003 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

DUDDEEE I WATCHED THIS TODAY. JUST GOT HOME FROM DA BLOCK. THIS MOVIE WAS FUCKING AWESOME~!

This has to be one of my most favorite movies....SO HILARIOUS. This movie rocked. it was just so tight. damn. i want to watch it again. shit was so funny. you HAVE to watch it. fuck the reviews. wack ass foos

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-19-2003 10:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

i goota go see this..my friend saw it yesterday and she was buggin out..

Old Post 07-19-2003 04:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

saw it it was funny as hell! i think they over did it with the car chases but other than that it was a good movie ^_^ wooooooooooo

Old Post 07-19-2003 08:17 PM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
saw it it was funny as hell! i think they over did it with the car chases but other than that it was a good movie ^_^ wooooooooooo

haha yea. the car scene was way too fake. too much action involved there

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-19-2003 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

its a hott movie....but it was kinda long

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 07-20-2003 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i didn't like XXX (made by the same directors), so I don't think i'm going to enjoy this one given that it essentially follows the same gameplan.

Besides, making advances on corpses? Not very good taste, imo.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-20-2003 08:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

ahahha i guess my newspaper reviews r stupid... hahai guess i'll go see it since everyone said it was good

wana chat?

Old Post 07-20-2003 04:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
Besides, making advances on corpses? Not very good taste, imo.

i swear i was gon' throw up during the movie.......

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 07-22-2003 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
happy_tears

bad boy bad boy what you gonna do what you gonna do when we come for you bad boy bad boy!! haha.....

i havent see the movie but i saw the previews....hha....looks good.....ahha....

~Yay...Jae Won banners!!

Old Post 07-22-2003 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for happy_tears Click here to Send happy_tears a Private Message Find more posts by happy_tears Add happy_tears to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoastGuard
Korean Movie Fanatic

German Cinema start is the 16.10.2003
So think will look the us version

Old Post 07-27-2003 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CoastGuard Click here to Send CoastGuard a Private Message Find more posts by CoastGuard Add CoastGuard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

saw it on DVD... VCD... heh looked good!! funny parts... lol my cousin and I jept watching da part when the ran over the dead guy and his head falls off

wana chat?

Old Post 07-30-2003 02:32 AM
CoastGuard
Korean Movie Fanatic

Nice Movie , the action rockz , the sayings are f*ck good
Will Smith and Martin Lawrence , Bad Boys for live
Can't wait for the german Cinema Version hope it will be as good as the us version
But think the orginal Version will be the best !
Because the german translations are sometimes very *****

Old Post 07-31-2003 04:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CoastGuard Click here to Send CoastGuard a Private Message Find more posts by CoastGuard Add CoastGuard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote