Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > pixar: finding nemo
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

pixar: finding nemo

a new pixar movie... about fishies?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ahahaha that looks funniee!! it looks like tha movie "ants" buh fishies!! haha

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPanda322

Sweet....I've got a friend that works for pixar. When i was up at berkeley doing wushu he'd gather us all together and we'd see previews of films they're gonna make or think about making. One thing i'm looking forward too is something about pandas. I saw their short clip about it and thought it was pretty funny, but i'm not sure if they had a story to it or not yet.

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IronPanda322 Click here to Send IronPanda322 a Private Message Find more posts by IronPanda322 Add IronPanda322 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha pixar is pretty good at making movies funny..they have jokes in there that aim for higher audiences so thats good hehe..

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea pixar's pretty phat!! they got sum realliee hott 3d movies

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i love all the pixar movies... they're sooo good!

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i found some information on it! yay!

credits: movies.yahoo

Comedy and Kids/Family
The Academy AwardŽ-winning creators of TOY STORY, A BUG'S LIFE, and MONSTERS, INC. dive into a whole new world with this underwater adventure. The film follows the comedic and eventful journeys of two fish - Marlin and his son Nemo - who become separated in the Great Barrier Reef when Nemo is unexpectedly taken far from home and thrust into a fish tank in a dentist's office overlooking Sydney harbor. Buoyed by the companionship of a friendly-but-forgetful fish named Dory, the overly cautious father embarks on a dangerous trek and finds himself the unlikely hero of an epic journey to rescue his son - who hatches a few daring plans of his own to return safely home.

Release Date: May 30th, 2003.

Cast and Credits

Starring: Alexander Gould, Erica Beck, Albert Brooks, Ellen DeGeneres, Geoffrey Rush

** wow... may 30th, 03 ^^ haha... a little early.

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:28 AM
Street RSX

owow.. hmmm.. i kinda want to see it.. haha, well if im bored i kno ima go watch it!! buh march next year!! wow now thas earliee!! haha

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:40 AM
saranghae

u kinda? haha... i really super duper wanna see it ^^

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:44 AM
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
u kinda? haha... i really super duper wanna see it ^^
ahaha yea.. cuz itz about fishies.. wuhts so exciting about fishies?? they swim and talk?? haha

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:45 AM
saranghae

yay! its coming out this friday.. keke.. im gonna go watch it ~

Old Post 05-29-2003 02:55 AM
eddiee
werD?

i wanna see it too

Old Post 05-29-2003 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

the preview were sooo cute
im def going to see this one.
i really liked most of pixar/disney's movies.

Old Post 05-29-2003 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

OH MAN! i want to see that movie!!!
my friend and i were going to go together before her and her ex boyfriend got back together... they're going to go see it now and i don't want to be a freakin third wheel.

*yea, i like how those family oriented movies always sneek adult humour into the script. Atlantis has a WHOLE bunch of them ^_^.*

Old Post 05-29-2003 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: pixar: finding nemo

lol..it lookz funny movie..^^v
i wanna watch that movie..>_<

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 05-29-2003 11:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i wanna see this!!!! it looks so cute and all of pixar's movies have been great (esp monster's inc ^^).

Old Post 06-01-2003 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

I WATCHED IT TODAY @ SF

IT WAS HEKKA CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

SOOOO FUNNY.. DORY IS THE FISH!! HEKKA FUNNY!!

Old Post 06-01-2003 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i want to see it. i heard a lot of rumors that nemo dies, and his family dies

Old Post 06-04-2003 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phooky
i invented the remix

film was tops, no doubt. i enjoyed it more than anythin else this year

hit me up on aim - skippy eKiN

Old Post 06-04-2003 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for phooky Click here to Send phooky a Private Message Find more posts by phooky Add phooky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

well... i heard it's really good... and this one is the most successful disney cartoon ever... (70.something million)... ah hell im sold imma gon' go watch it with my friends who's also gon' be workin' for pixar soon

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 06-05-2003 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote