Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > grlz go it bad
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

i don't like kids. so. i don't think i want children of my own. if i do.. maybe just 1.

omgosh.. kids are so fun to play with... I love kids...

i never thought about the.. c-section.

my mother was supposed to do c-section with me buh she wouldn't... so she just pushed me out... buh I came out butt first... :huh: I had a really good chance of dying... I also came out a week early...

maybe i'll adopt.

I wanna adopt too... and have kids of my own... like 30... haha, and then have my kids form a volleyball and soccer team!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
i don't like kids. so. i don't think i want children of my own. if i do.. maybe just 1.

omgosh.. kids are so fun to play with... I love kids...

i never thought about the.. c-section.

my mother was supposed to do c-section with me buh she wouldn't... so she just pushed me out... buh I came out butt first... :huh: I had a really good chance of dying... I also came out a week early...

maybe i'll adopt.

I wanna adopt too... and have kids of my own... like 30... haha, and then have my kids form a volleyball and soccer team!!!

first off.....i really don't like how you talk about kids like they're toys or a team of dogs pulling your sled or sumthing

and second.... you were a breech birth?!?! and a frank breech birth at that.... damg...... for ppl who don't know there are 3 types of breech birth... coming out butt first.. having one or both legs come out first... or having like..... i can't explain it very well but like.... legs are folded . and like the knees are at the chest... and then the feet are next to the butt.... weird...... i know.. that one HAS to hurt

well i guess alex figured it out.... to use to his own advatange.... women's threshold of pain is higher than men's... lol remember that movie..junior? with arnold swashenigderlkjsdlfkj.. lol.... he was pregnant.... lmao

Old Post 08-10-2002 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

i thought it was.....
well like.. when a girl is giving oral.... and then doesn't finish and the guy just sits there.. their balls turn blue or purple or sumthing....... uhm.. nevermind... lol

he's not intelligent.... he's cunning and sly.... trying to rack up points with the girls so he can get sum internet luvin......

~> ~> ~> :thumbup:~>

-_- must u always diss me -_-

Last edited by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-10-2002 at 08:20 AM

Old Post 08-10-2002 08:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

hahaha its okay man... they just don't know your true worth as a man yet

Old Post 08-10-2002 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

:thumbup: you are so right...

there are many other things poverty-stricken women have to face in some backward societies...

forced prostitution
forced abortion
rape... with no redress in a judicial system that favours men... esp in some arab countries.

(i read that in some countries, women who are raped have to produce 4 male witnesses in the court of law for proof of rape!!!)

or in Africa in rural areas, where they exact punishment on a man by gang-raping his sister.

the list can go on and on...

Old Post 08-14-2002 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

Re: grlz go it bad

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

loosing virginity

i kno that you can tell if grls lose it, but about guys?

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-14-2002 05:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

soooo tru...girlz got it much worse than guys. thaz y women shud be respected!!

babies...eh...i prefer toddlers, but they hafta start sumwhere...and i'm scared of giving birth :sad: but if i adopt, i'll nevr hav that real motherly feeling no matter how much i luv the kid, u noe? *sigh* think girls...if women hav been giving birth for thousands of years WITHOUT medication and the stuff we hav now and they were fine, we can do it too

Old Post 08-14-2002 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote