Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > beauty of a girl...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
I like shy guys.

i like shy people.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2003 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Shy girls turn out to be the hottest of them all

Old Post 04-01-2003 02:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

do you believe that shy girls can turn out to be the kinkiest and horniest girls? lol

I know a few actually... I never thought they were like that either

Old Post 04-01-2003 05:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
do you believe that shy girls can turn out to be the kinkiest and horniest girls? lol

I know a few actually... I never thought they were like that either

yes its possible just cause they r shy has nothin 2 do wit being horny in my opinion. u can never trust the quiet ones....

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-01-2003 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

yes let us discuss.

The beauty of a girl is in whatever society tells me it is. It's that way for everyone. I don't mean model thin girls are the most beautiful because we see them on tv and ads and the like. I mean that we tend to not like hairy girls, not to like smelly people, that kind of societal construct. There is a choice somewhere in there though as i'm sure everyone knows.

that's a good point -- I believe that in a patriarchal society, men will place assumptions about girls having to be passive (and submissive). therefore, many people derive this notion that the beauty is in the various qualities that ladi_jay mentioned. obviously there are physical characteristics of beauty that cater to the hormones of humans, but concerning more ambiguous issues as to how a woman should behave? that is definitely subjective, and one's society is different from another's.

Old Post 04-03-2003 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

I think every girl has a type of beauty... In my eyes they are all beautiful

Old Post 04-03-2003 11:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

i'm shy..at times.. but i don¡¯t know. if i really like a guy it is at times hard for me to be able to look at him in the eye. -shrugz- but being shy doesn't mean your innocent or introverted.. it could mean something else. i dunno i guess it is good at times for girls to keep quiet and not be loud all the time. ehh just my opinion. aight.

Old Post 04-03-2003 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyCz miLanO
werrd

yea im shy and all but thats lessened over time....and nah i dont think im beautiful

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Old Post 04-06-2003 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nyCz miLanO Click here to Send nyCz miLanO a Private Message Visit nyCz miLanO's homepage! Find more posts by nyCz miLanO Add nyCz miLanO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

smile is the beauty of a girl.

Old Post 04-06-2003 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Ahny
Shy girls turn out to be the hottest of them all

a universal truth, it is.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 04-07-2003 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote