Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Today best Martial Artist in Entertainment...............
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rome0Ls4ever

Today best Martial Artist in Entertainment...............

JET LI

Last edited by Rome0Ls4ever on 12-10-2002 at 05:10 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

And Me

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoReAzNPiMp
Lurker

ur not funny. how bout I kick ur ass?

Old Post 12-10-2002 02:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KoReAzNPiMp Click here to Send KoReAzNPiMp a Private Message Find more posts by KoReAzNPiMp Add KoReAzNPiMp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by KoReAzNPiMp

ajy has attached this image:

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

bwhahahhaa

Old Post 12-11-2002 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

jet li

period

Old Post 12-11-2002 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

quote:

WHO GOT MORE PIMPLE????? HUH??? Y DON'T U POSTS SOME PICS!!! HUH????? LET THE WORLD SEE HOW UR DUMBASS LOOK LIKE........P.S. I WILL AND I CAN KICK YOUR ASS..... JUST LEAVE YOUR PARENTS OUT OF IT........

Old Post 12-11-2002 04:47 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Rome0Ls4ever
WHO GOT MORE PIMPLE????? HUH??? Y DON'T U POSTS SOME PICS!!! HUH????? LET THE WORLD SEE HOW UR DUMBASS LOOK LIKE........P.S. I WILL AND I CAN KICK YOUR ASS..... JUST LEAVE YOUR PARENTS OUT OF IT........

why are you even taking it seriously? MAD THAT SOMEONE STARTED BEEF? Please

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 12-12-2002 at 01:39 AM

Old Post 12-11-2002 08:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

Talking

fight! fight ! fight! fight ! fight! fight ! fight! fight ! fight! fight ! fight! fight ! fight! fight ! fight! fight !

wooot!

kung fu style!

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoReAzNPiMp
Lurker

SOMEONE PLEASE - TELL ME HOW TO LOAD A VIDEO, IMA GET MY CAMCORDER AND RECORD ME BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIS LAME ASS.

WHO HAS MORE PIMPLE? WHAT THE FUCK. HAHA THAT HURTS MY FEELINGS. AND WHAT? YOU WILL BEAT MY ASS? THERE YOU GO LYING AGAINZ. U SAY UR A MODEL? WHAT? FOR WHAT COMPANY HUH? WANNA TRY TO MAKE SOME SHIT UP AGAINZ?

WHY U LEAVE HARDING HIGH? IF UR NOT AFRAID OF ME THEN WHAT WAS IT? DAMN, U SHOULD HEAR ALL OF THE SHIT PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT U BEHIND UR BACK. SAYING SHIT LIKE UR GAY, NO ONE EVER UNDERSTAND WHAT U SAYING, HOW U KEPT HARASSING THE GIRLS BECAUSE THEY DONT TALK TO YOU.

GET READY FOR THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE.

YOU'VE FUCKED AROUND LONG ENOUGH.

YOU'VE MADE YOUR ONE LAST MISTAKE.

**MEET ME THIS SATURDAY, EASTLAND MALL - PARKING LOT IN FRONT OF THE ARCADE 1:00 PM SHARP. **

Old Post 12-12-2002 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KoReAzNPiMp Click here to Send KoReAzNPiMp a Private Message Find more posts by KoReAzNPiMp Add KoReAzNPiMp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoReAzNPiMp
Lurker

quote:
Originally posted by Rome0Ls4ever

DAMN I KNEW U WAS GAY. WANNA SEE MY PIC THAT BAD?

CALLING ME A DUMBASS? LOOK AT YOU. YOU CANT EVEN TALK STRAIGHT, U TALK WITH A FAKE ASS ACCENT, AND U DONT KNOW ANY OTHER LANGUAGE BESIDES ENGLISH.

LEAVE MY PARENTS OUT? DAMN. MY DAD WAS ABOUT TO BEAT UR ASS THAT ONE DAY HE CAME TO UR SMALL ASS CARDBOARD BOX HOUSE.

C'MON I'M WAITING. DONT FORGET THIS SATURDAY.

Old Post 12-12-2002 03:00 AM
Rome0Ls4ever

quote:
SOMEONE PLEASE - TELL ME HOW TO LOAD A VIDEO, IMA GET MY CAMCORDER AND RECORD ME BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIS LAME ASS.

WHO HAS MORE PIMPLE? WHAT THE FUCK. HAHA THAT HURTS MY FEELINGS. AND WHAT? YOU WILL BEAT MY ASS? THERE YOU GO LYING AGAINZ. U SAY UR A MODEL? WHAT? FOR WHAT COMPANY HUH? WANNA TRY TO MAKE SOME SHIT UP AGAINZ?

WHY U LEAVE HARDING HIGH? IF UR NOT AFRAID OF ME THEN WHAT WAS IT? DAMN, U SHOULD HEAR ALL OF THE SHIT PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT U BEHIND UR BACK. SAYING SHIT LIKE UR GAY, NO ONE EVER UNDERSTAND WHAT U SAYING, HOW U KEPT HARASSING THE GIRLS BECAUSE THEY DONT TALK TO YOU.

GET READY FOR THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE.

YOU'VE FUCKED AROUND LONG ENOUG
YOU'VE MADE YOUR ONE LAST MISTAKE.

**MEET ME THIS SATURDAY, EASTLAND MALL - PARKING LOT IN FRONT OF THE ARCADE 1:00 PM SHARP. **

.......... why eastland why not some where closer, like the park around your house and why saturday why not friday (today) after school.....i'll be waitting there from 4-7pm if u don't show up your a pussy "cupcake"

Old Post 12-13-2002 06:21 PM
KoReAzNPiMp
Lurker

CUPCAKE?

FIND A RIDE UP THERE CUZ I KNOW U DONT HAVE A CAR - YOUR FAMILY CANT AFFORD ANYTHING.

IF UR NOT AT THAT MALL I'M GONNA TRACK UR BITCHASS DOWN.

DONT THINK I DONT KNOW WHERE U LIVE, I KNOW U MOVED. I KNOW WHERE UR NEW HOUSE IS AT.

PUSSY....

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:14 PM
Rome0Ls4ever

quote:
CUPCAKE?

FIND A RIDE UP THERE CUZ I KNOW U DONT HAVE A CAR - YOUR FAMILY CANT AFFORD ANYTHING.

IF UR NOT AT THAT MALL I'M GONNA TRACK UR BITCHASS DOWN.

DONT THINK I DONT KNOW WHERE U LIVE, I KNOW U MOVED. I KNOW WHERE UR NEW HOUSE IS AT.

PUSSY....

HAHAHAHA YOU KNOW ME LESS THEN YOU THINK "CUPCAKE"

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:51 PM
KoReAzNPiMp
Lurker

STOP WITH THAT CUPCAKE NONSENSE BULLSHIT.

SO UR ASS ISNT GONNA MAKE IT...

U BETTER WATCH UR BACK

Old Post 12-14-2002 06:18 PM
Ariana

Jet Li !

Old Post 12-15-2002 03:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

uhhh....I guess these two will provide the best martial arts entertainment.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-16-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

damn yo, bruce lee is a legend.
jackie chan was awesome in his youngin days... hes old now and sorta funny .. -_-;

Old Post 12-16-2002 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

hey you guys can you video tape the fight

Old Post 12-16-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
hey you guys can you video tape the fight

yea videotape it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-16-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote