Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > rain-bad guy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DHLove

rain-bad guy

you guys know the new male singer Rain?... hes from jyp... give me your opinions on him please... im trying to put together a little thing for rain... =)... do you think hes good looking... do you think hes good singer... what else?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2002 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DHLove Click here to Send DHLove a Private Message Find more posts by DHLove Add DHLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yesterday was my first time listening to his music...i only heard one..but i thought it was good..it featured BaDa from ses..i thought it was gOod..

Old Post 05-27-2002 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gaeko

Who or what is jyp??? I'm pretty sure I heard G.O.D. hell that out before...what kinda group is it?

Old Post 05-29-2002 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i thought JYP stood for JIN YOUNG PARK / or JIN YOUNG PRODUCTIONS

Old Post 06-30-2002 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, its park jin yong's production company.

Old Post 06-30-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

okay his name means rain.... but his name is.. BI .....which in my opinion is spelled wrong... i think it should be spelled... beeh..... but that just looks ugly....lool

well anyway.... he's really good looking. why? well he's tall, and well just HOT... lol.. and he's a really good dancer..... he's like the dancing vj for music bank... yea he's a pretty good singer... but i think he's meh ryuk point is... DANCING... his dancing is just... wow.... lol...

Old Post 07-04-2002 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

first time i saw his name i thought it was bi like in bisexual. that'd be some tore up shit.

Old Post 07-04-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hahahaha dork .. jpjp
bisexual.. youre good. haha.
nah, i dont think i had that confusion cause when he came out on inki gayo, the announcing dude said "blah blah-yada yada..NEW FACE, BEE!"

Old Post 07-04-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

he has a very korean look as in for a guy but becos of that he looks really clean and neat. He's tall, which is good, talented at dancing and also singing. I wonder how old he is tho??

Old Post 07-04-2002 11:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

there's one of his face... he's really cute noh? one of his eyes are funky but that's all good... he's still overall really hot..lol

there's one of his body...lol just cuz i saw it.. and okay..haha...

Birthdate: June 25, 1982 (just turned 20..he's pretty young! YES!)
Height: 184 cm... approx. 6 ft... (tall too! better and better)
Bloodtype: O
Nickname: Woody (lol i don't even WANT to know....haha)
Favorite Colors: Red and Black
Hobbies: listening to music, watching movies, and (something i don't understand..lol)
Specialites: acting(preforming) and dance
Favorite Actors: Charlie Chaplin and HanSukGyu
Favorite Musicians: Micheal Jackson and Janet Jackson (lol)
Best Sport: Basketball and Snowboarding
Types of music he'd like to sing: R&B, hip hop, punky (?)
First Love: He doesn't have one yet, but he'd like to have... a beautiful one(relationship).(awww!)
His type of girl: Long hair with nice,caring,warm personality
His view on music: dancing and music is his entire life. (uhm..okay)
Where he sees himself in 10 years: fashion designer and music producer.

And here's uh.. more pictures of him looking sexy...lol....(btw that black shirt is kinda..... blah...lol)

Last edited by MellowYellow on 07-05-2002 at 10:21 AM

Old Post 07-05-2002 10:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

damg.... look at all that work i did up there and no one cared.... haha

Old Post 07-20-2002 02:21 AM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I wonder if he shaves yet....his skin looks really smooth.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 07-22-2002 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i'm sure he shaves.
it's kind of noticable in the first pic susan posted.
but his skin looks smooth because of makeup, and good care.

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
damg.... look at all that work i did up there and no one cared.... haha

Thanks for the file!!

He is an awesome gasoo!!

Old Post 08-15-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
yesterday was my first time listening to his music...i only heard one..but i thought it was good..it featured BaDa from ses..i thought it was gOod..

yeh that song is good. "nuh churum" or something... he's decent looking... his dance makes up for his looks

Old Post 08-16-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote