Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > daredevil
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok thank u very much they gave away the ending. who do you think's ass that is? and wheres the mask? so the evil villain discovers the true identity of daredevil. so what happens to daredevil or king pin you ask? watch spiderman.

KeN VeRsUs RyU has attached this image:

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

aww its ben and jenn.... garner...
isnt it ironic how they fall in love as matt murdoc and the nonlethal electra and enemies as daredevil and the knife weilding electra. yes sure why not.. but so was batman and catwoman. batman2. nuff said.

for a blind guy hes pretty much behaving like a normal guy. have you ever been around blind people? they behave much differently.. i guess its all his superpowers that make him more normal.. if his disability and his powers negateseach other.. doesnt tha make him... normal?

nice shot if u ask me.

last one.. hope you enjoyed these! i guess i'll watch it cuz i made so much effort into capping these~ tomorrow! haha.

KeN VeRsUs RyU has attached this image:

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

as to your last point about his powers and his disability canceling each other out, from the comic book series he had hella heightened senses, so that's why he seems to be normal I suppose, despite his inability to see.
I'm not sure whether the walking stick helps when he walks or if its just a farce, who knows. Anyways, nice work, those are good looking screen caps.

Old Post 02-13-2003 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i might have actually seen this movie if that puss ben afflack wasnt in it. he should stick with the heart throb roles and chill just accept that he lacks testosterone.

Old Post 02-13-2003 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

ah i personally don't think Ben Affleck was a good choice fer the movie. He doesnt' really have like the character. But anyways even though this movie dont' look that good im still gonna watch it cuz i loved comics as a kid.

Old Post 02-13-2003 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

jennifer garner's pretty but I don't think she looks anything like the comic book electra, and I guess affleck is ok but oh well. They're all so white now. I wonder if they even show the stick, daredevil's master, and the hand.

Old Post 02-13-2003 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
ohhh yeahhhh .. chick chickaaaaa... ohhh yeahhhhhhh.. chick chickaaaaa...

this is wat i mean by being a guy movie... not a guy in a tight suit but the GIRLLLL lolz

Old Post 02-15-2003 04:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

hahahahha sangcheon what a comedian!

Old Post 02-15-2003 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

bad movie, except there were some parts taht were cool that i coulda just watched later in some Costco when its on dvd.

Last edited by huby40 on 02-16-2003 at 03:19 AM

Old Post 02-16-2003 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

aww... i loved this movie! haha~ of course, i've never read any of the comic books... so i have no clue what the "real" daredevil is like...

and yah when i first heard that ben affleck was gonna be in it... i thought he didn't match... but he was pretty good... i thought he did a good job acting blind... sorta... cuz he was normal cuz he could "see" sometimes... i dunno it's weird

COLIN FARRELL he's hot! yay~ even WITH that ugly bullseye thing on his head

and yah that is stan lee... reading the newspaper... haha funny~

i've never seen the crow so i dunno if they're similar...

i read in tv guide that the actors are under sequel contracts... so i thought it was a good ending for a sequel... cuz if they made it END and they had a sequel... it would be more like "but didn't the story already end?" yah~

Old Post 02-20-2003 08:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

this movie was horrible...the soundtrack was the best part

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-20-2003 02:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

ya the movie sucked

Old Post 02-21-2003 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: daredevil

it was so cool movie~.
=_=..kinda sad and very very scare to me..=_=;

Old Post 02-23-2003 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

Evanesence - Bring me back to Life
Great Song. I believe it's the theme Song to DareDevil.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 02-24-2003 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by merc
Evanesence - Bring me back to Life
Great Song. I believe it's the theme Song to DareDevil.

thats a good song...but the theme song is
"Daredevil" by Graeme Revell and Mike Einzinger

i love the song, "man without fear" by rob zombie and drowning pool. wat a great pump up song

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-24-2003 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote