Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > [merged] the hot chick
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

the hot chick

ahaha... this movie looks funny.

A "popular yet mean-spirited" teenage girl (McAdams) wakes up one day to find herself turned into a man in his 30's (Schneider). Along the way to finding out how she ended up like that (and how to get back into her own body), she discovers how shallow and cruel she's always been.
MPAA Rating: PG 13 for crude and sexual humor, language and drug references.

Release Date: December 13th, 2002.

Cast and Credits

Starring: Rob Schneider, Rachel McAdams, Anna Faris, Andrew Keegan, Matthew Lawrence

credits: movies.yahoo

Last edited by saranghae on 11-28-2002 at 08:53 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ooooo this looks funieeeee!!! i saw tha preview!! rob shneider gets cursed wit sum hot gurl and then he gets tha personaliti of tha hot gurl, buh keeps his bodie!!! hahahaha itz soooooo funieee!! so itz like a guy that acts realliee gurliee and thinks hes tha most popular gurl in school haha

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

is he that deuce bigalow jiggalow guy?

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
is he that deuce bigalow jiggalow guy?
yup!! and tha animal guy

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

hmm... it looks funny but some of his last movies werent really good...dunno about this one..

Old Post 11-03-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

ill go see it ....

or juss dl it

Old Post 11-03-2002 06:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

story pretty much off of the korean movie "Change" from several years back

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i wanan c dis movie looks funny

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i juss noticed... the movie's rated r... why are all the movies i wanna watch are rated r -________-

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i donno... it doesn't really look that funny, i thought it sounded pretty good at first but then i saw da preview and it didn't seem so good

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-13-2002 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i donno... it doesn't really look that funny, i thought it sounded pretty good at first but then i saw da preview and it didn't seem so good

i guess this movie tries super duper hard to be extra funny : shrugs :

Old Post 11-13-2002 02:02 AM
Rome0Ls4ever

that the hottest girl i ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-24-2002 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

its rated R!!! #*%#$
doode i thought it was pg13!!
looks hella funnie!!! i hecka iwanna c it!!!
now i cant :sad:

Old Post 11-24-2002 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Rome0Ls4ever
that the hottest girl i ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

haha.

Old Post 11-24-2002 10:20 PM
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

yea looks like the same story as the korean movie "change" but it does look funny

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 11-24-2002 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

wait!!! i jus looked it up for tha preview.. its not rated R... its pg-13... well thats wut i see...
A "popular yet mean-spirited" teenage girl (McAdams) wakes up one day to find herself turned into a man in his 30's (Schneider). Along the way to finding out how she ended up like that (and how to get back into her own body), she discovers how shallow and cruel she's always been.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for (for crude and sexual humor, language and drug references).

Release Date: December 13th, 2002.

aaakkk.. wut is it rated????

Old Post 11-25-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

it's PG-13. it has andrew keegan and matthew lawrence!! now i must see it!!!

Old Post 11-25-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
it's PG-13. it has andrew keegan and matthew lawrence!! now i must see it!!!

ahhaha~ man... i used to LOVE matthew lawrence sooo much~ hahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
it's PG-13.

really? whoops ^^ i found it on movies.yahoo so i juss copied and paste ^^

Old Post 11-28-2002 08:51 PM
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

haha i liked deuce biggalo male jigalow so i might wanna go see dis one

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote