Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > 8 Mile
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

8 mile

Drama
8 MILE, a drama set against the 1995 hip-hop scene in Detroit, is about the boundaries that define our lives and a young man's struggle to find the strength and courage to transcend them.
MPAA Rating: R for (for strong language, sexuality, some violence and drug use).

Release Date: November 8th, 2002 (wide).

credits: movies.yahoo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

starring: eminem

its about eminems troo life.. and how he becomes wuht he is now.. even features his daughter: Haley.

it doesnt look that bad.. i wanna see it

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow... really? sounds intersting. but didn't he have like a really tough life?

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yes he did... thas where all tha violence, drugs, murders, kills, death, guns, knives, gangs, fights, blood, guts, cops, and all that otha stuph comes in.. oyea and alotta curses

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow... i doubt i'm gonna watch it.. although it does seem interesting.

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:43 AM
castle outsider

this movie looks really dramatic and everything..though what if eminem sucks or what if the plot stinks..o well, gonna go watch it anyway

Old Post 11-03-2002 06:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

im gonna go watch it

Old Post 11-03-2002 06:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

probably gonna download it
eh, i may see it in theatres but

the story isnt about eminem himself. its about someone like him coming up on the other side of 8 mile which is the black side. which is tough to be a rapper in. in the movie, the girl is his sister and not played by his daughter in real life haley.

Old Post 11-03-2002 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh wow... really? i kinda wanna see it now ^^

Old Post 11-03-2002 08:42 PM
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i hella gunna c tha movie!!!! even tho its rated R!!!... dude it was pg13 n then the movie got delayed n it didnt come out... n they changed the ratings!! grRRr.... x:[

Old Post 11-03-2002 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

sounds like a intresting movie.....i wanna see it

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 11-03-2002 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
i hella gunna c tha movie!!!! even tho its rated R!!!... dude it was pg13 n then the movie got delayed n it didnt come out... n they changed the ratings!! grRRr.... x:[

really? wow...

eh... i'm scared of rated r movies ^^

Old Post 11-03-2002 10:44 PM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

really? wow...

eh... i'm scared of rated r movies ^^

im scared of penguins

Old Post 11-04-2002 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

im scared of penguins

aww... i like penguins ^^ they're soo cute!

i don't think my parents would let me watch rated r movies... hm...

Old Post 11-04-2002 12:38 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

eminem in his olden days

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-04-2002 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

he remins me of justin timberlake for some reason

Old Post 11-04-2002 01:09 AM
Street RSX

ahahahha omg... thas so fugliee.. haha

Old Post 11-04-2002 04:02 AM
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
eminem in his olden days

hahahahha

thats not eminem..its marshall mathers

Old Post 11-04-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
hahahahha

thats not eminem..its marshall mathers

ahahaha good point!!

im seeing 8miles on friday!! wen it comes out!! since i got no school!! yay!! haha on tha opening day of 8miles ima watch it, thas so phat!!

i'll tell yoo peepo how it wuz after i see it!!

Old Post 11-06-2002 03:24 AM
bigChubuff

i dun watch a movie unless its rated r

Old Post 11-07-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote