Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > First Love
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jun jinz girl
Jun Jin's Girl

First Love

First Love
"We can make love, and make it through the night"

Shinhwa Fan Fic
(u don't see them yet.. but u will - trust me - my first fic!!!)

Chapter 1

“Win Tse!!! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!”
What does he want now??!
“Yes, appah… I’ll be right there” ~Win
As I walk down the stairs, I notice out of the corner of my eye, my mother. Her face is very grave – serious – unhappy. Oh… I do NOT have a good feeling about this.
My older sister is down there looking triumphant and my little sister, Yee, is no where to be found… Something is up.

“Win… where is Yee? I haven’t seen her all day… what’s going on?” ~dad
Then it comes back to me… I had told Yee to go send a message to my boyfriend. See, a while ago – our relationship was banned by my usurping father – he didn’t even give me a chance to explain!

~*Flashback*~
“I don’t care, this family is not good for you. They have just disgraced you and me.” ~dad
“But… they didn’t do anything! It’s all my fault – I told them they didn’t have to!” ~me
“Doesn’t matter” (he didn’t even listen) “they have no respect for you” ~dad
“watever (muttered) you don’t even know them – I don’t care what u think” ~me
“I don’t want you to ever see or associate with this family again – if I find out anything – you lose all your privileges” ~dad
“fine, watever”

~*End Flashback*~

Why do these things happen to me – just when my life was getting good? I hope he forgets abut his verdict soon – like he does all other things.

Tell my why?
~ Shinhwa 5 - I pray 4 u

(i lub jun jin *^^*)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2003 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jun jinz girl Click here to Send jun jinz girl a Private Message Visit jun jinz girl's homepage! Find more posts by jun jinz girl Add jun jinz girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

nice.. very unique

Old Post 01-27-2003 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jun jinz girl
Jun Jin's Girl

2nd chapter - may seem kinda weird hehe

Chapter 2

"Where is he? What was the address again?" ~Yee

As she finally left the house, Yee was searching for Jun Jin’s house.

"Why did I say I would do this for Win again? Oh yea… heh – I owe her one… or some.. or like.. a million" ~Yee
Yee has had a history of talking to herself time and time again. It got her into some trouble and got her out of trouble – all the same, it was a weird habit.
For a time, Win and Jun’s relationship was prohibited by Win’s father, who felt that Jun’s family always intentionally disrespected him. He has had a history of hearing the false facts and concluding the worst possible situations. Each time, the relationship between Win and her father strained ever tighter as she became more adventurous, rebellious – eh… one in the same thing for her. Her life, previously secluded and lonely, was ameliorating – very slowly – and she finally ended up in a relationship with someone who really cared for her.

~*Flashback*~

"I really do care. I want you to tell me everything that is bothering you. I don’t want you to hide it inside anymore. Your fake happiness – it’s showing through. I hate to see you suffer inside – you need an out." ~Jun

I always keep things inside. No one knows the real me. No one cares I bet. I have no one out there for me. No one there to help me through. I’ll hide it – no one needs to know the real me. I don’t want to bother anyone with my pitiful problems. If only…

"It’s ok… nothing is bothering me. As long as I’m with you, I’m fine." ~Win

~*End Flashback*~

This is the first time I have felt needed. Ever since that day in the car when Jun asked me to be with him and let him truly care for me. I still kept some things hidden but now I had found an outlet – not for my feelings of anger… I don’t get feelings of anger much – more for my feelings of sadness and loneliness.

"AHAHAHA… I found it!!! Whoopie!" ~Yee
All the strangers in the street stare at Yee and quickly walk away.

Tell my why?
~ Shinhwa 5 - I pray 4 u

(i lub jun jin *^^*)

Old Post 01-28-2003 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jun jinz girl Click here to Send jun jinz girl a Private Message Visit jun jinz girl's homepage! Find more posts by jun jinz girl Add jun jinz girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bUhrI_sAuCe47
^0^ ! ^0^? lol...

kekee...so far pretty good..I'm a little confused tho..as in who's talking....but..keep posting..check my fanfic out too~

Old Post 01-28-2003 01:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bUhrI_sAuCe47 Click here to Send bUhrI_sAuCe47 a Private Message Find more posts by bUhrI_sAuCe47 Add bUhrI_sAuCe47 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jun jinz girl
Jun Jin's Girl

the person who is talking has the ~name after the quotation marks.. hehe *^^* sorrie to confuse!

Chapter 3

Yee walks up to the house. It’s huge with a brown roof, white panels, nice front yard, and beautiful backyard with a stroll-way. It looms over Yee as she stares up at it. She goes up to the front door and knocks on it. The door opens and Junjin peers out – sees no one – then looks down and sees Yee staring up at him.

"uh… hey little girl. Can I help you in any way?" ~Jun smiles

"HEY! You’re Jun… Jin… right? I’m Yee, Win’s sister!" ~Yee – holds out her hand

Jun takes her hand, shakes it and leads Yee into his house. The view inside is gorgeous. Every aspect of the house creates the illusion of something bigger – endless, white, huge.

"So, what brings you to my house Yee? Wants a drink or something?" ~Jun

"A ni yo, that’s ok – not thirsty. Uhmz.. yea… Win said she really wants to see you. She wants to meet you at the park tomorrow at like… noon. She’s unable to get out of the house right now – I think they are – yelling… again" ~Yee

"oh. Thank you so much Yee. Thanks for all your help. Thanks for everything. You want a ride home? Get in the car k?" ~Jun

Yee and Jun go out to Jun’s car, a black Mustang convertible. Yee gets into the passenger seat and silently waits for Jun to start the car. They drive home in silence. Jun stops the car several houses away for Yee’s house and they sit for a moment.

"Thanks Yee. I really appreciate all you are doing to help us out. We’ll both repay you somehow" ~Jun

"oh, it’s no problem. I owe Win anyways. Thanks for the ride home! BYE!" ~Yee

"I’ll wait and watch you walk home so you get back safely. Go around to the back and climb the trellis – might be easier for you to sneak back in." ~Jun
Jun waits in the car as Yee toddles back to her house. She goes in through the back as he suggested. He breathes a sigh of relief when she safely made it inside and did a thumbs up sign at the window. He starts his car and drives home. All he can think of is Win. All he can do is worry about her. He wonders what she is doing right now. He wonders if she’ll be OK.

Tell my why?
~ Shinhwa 5 - I pray 4 u

(i lub jun jin *^^*)

Old Post 01-29-2003 06:30 AM
jun jinz girl
Jun Jin's Girl

hey! short chapter this time.. does this mean some of you like dis? i hope so - tell me wat u think - of how i write.. the idea.. etc? or if u hate it? hehehe
well-- schools up! lol

Chapter 4

*slap slap*
Win’s dad slaps her on the face twice.
“For the LAST time! Where is your sister?!” ~dad
“Mian hae appa – I don’t know! I don’t keep track of her all the time! She’s 13 years old!” ~Win
“I don’t care! As long as you are in this house, you must watch over ALL the people inside!” ~dad
*slap*
At that moment, Yee runs downstairs.
“What’s going on?! I was just in the bathroom!” ~Yee
Win, from the floor, glances over at Yee. Yee sees the look of desperation and hope in Win’s eyes and nods to her and quickly smiles. Luckily, their appa, mad as he was – didn’t notice this little exchange of love and assurance. As his faces slowly becomes more dull, he begins to just spit out nonsense words –
Just to hear his own voice talk – fuh… what a dork ~Win

“Win, can you help me with some things upstairs in our room?” ~Yee
“sure thing – appa, can I be excused now?” ~Win

He nods yes and Win and Yee bound up the stairs while his eyes slyly watch Win. They both get to their room and shut the door – softly. And they began to talk in whispers to each other, hoping their dad wouldn’t get suspicious.

“So what did he say?” ~Win
“He’s up for it – he’s really worried about you don’t you know?” ~Yee
“*sigh* yea, I know – I wish he wouldn’t – I would rather no one worry about me and just let me put on my face – I can be happy too sometimes…” ~Win

*sigh* ~Yee

I wish she would just open up more. I wish she could find someone somewhere that she can talk to other than Junjin… but I see they really miss each other a lot – I wish they were allowed to see each other. If only Dad could see the love and happiness in her eyes when they are together. I wish he wouldn’t hate her so much.

Tell my why?
~ Shinhwa 5 - I pray 4 u

(i lub jun jin *^^*)

Old Post 02-07-2003 05:01 AM
jun jinz girl
Jun Jin's Girl

sorrie for the LONG LONG hiatus.. school and all.. plus writers block... @_@ short-ish chapter

Chapter 5

The next morning, Win’s alarm clock wakes her up. She gets up to wake her older sister, Jae, after pressing snooze. She drags her feet back to her bed. She repeats this 2 more times and finally stays up. After brushing teeth and splashing water over her face, she returns to her room to change. She pulls out the first cloths that comes out in her hand that matches. A black skin-tight tank and tan cargo pants. She quickly dresses and goes down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"C’mon Jae! We gotta leave soon!" ~Win
"OK, watever!" ~Jae

They leave late- as usual - for school.

Win jets out of the car to try at make the meeting with Junjin in the morning.

"WIN!!! OVER HERE!" ~Junjin

Win cautiously looks around and then runs up to Junjin. She gives him a big hug, he looks down, they kiss deeply… for about a second.

"I missed you so much this weekend. I hope you are OK." ~Junjin
"*sigh* yea, I’m fine. Trouble at home again. They just can’t seem to… leave me alone. They just LOVE to bother me." ~Win

The evil bell rings as they stand in the hallway, in each others’ arms, looking deeply into their eyes. Win is lost in Junjin’s deep chocolate eyes and he looks compassionately into Win’s amber-brown eyes, full of sadness, full of mystery. They walk hand in hand to their next class.

"I will see you at lunch time Win…" ~Junjin
"And I will miss you until then." ~Win

It’s difficult because Junjin is one level above Win… they have no classes together and only see each other in the morning, at lunch, and after school—sometimes between classes if they’re lucky. They kiss one more time, Win clings to Junjin’s arms… not wanting to let go, not wanting to leave, wanting to stay like this forever. Safe, Happy, Beautiful.

Tell my why?
~ Shinhwa 5 - I pray 4 u

(i lub jun jin *^^*)

Old Post 02-17-2003 06:21 AM