Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > marat safin
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kangg fu

marat safin

ok we all know that he has the talent to be the number one player in the world? do you think that he will get that hunger eventually? and what do u think he needs to change to be 1? in my opinion....i think he will be number 1 eventually...i mean there is just sooo much talent there...he could have been a superstar in any sport though...he just has the raw athletic ability....it's so funny though i have a match with him and guga and playing and whenever he really wanted to...he would dictate play and win the point...and at time when he got lazy and unfocused...he lost the point...every single time man...its crazy...its like..."ok he is pissing me off...im gonna ace him" .. and then ...ace...and then when he gets pissed and whines he hits the ball long on an easy shot...come on marat!! take hewitt down!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

Re: marat safin

quote:
Originally posted by kangg fu
ok we all know that he has the talent to be the number one player in the world? do you think that he will get that hunger eventually? and what do u think he needs to change to be 1? in my opinion....i think he will be number 1 eventually...i mean there is just sooo much talent there...he could have been a superstar in any sport though...he just has the raw athletic ability....it's so funny though i have a match with him and guga and playing and whenever he really wanted to...he would dictate play and win the point...and at time when he got lazy and unfocused...he lost the point...every single time man...its crazy...its like..."ok he is pissing me off...im gonna ace him" .. and then ...ace...and then when he gets pissed and whines he hits the ball long on an easy shot...come on marat!! take hewitt down!

haha...he needs some discipline

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 04-07-2003 03:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

he has a sick serve.

Props To Huby

Old Post 04-08-2003 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
he has a sick serve.

he has a sick EVERYTHING

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 04-08-2003 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

yup

yes sir he has sick EVERYTHING...this guy can hit every shot extremely well...he has no weaknesses...except his head...and he can get this serve up to 124+

Old Post 04-08-2003 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

o yeah

o yeah i am a tennis finatic

Old Post 04-08-2003 05:35 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

his temper is what makes him interesting.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-13-2003 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

yeah

haha he definitely is animate and is part of the reason why i like him...he is always mumbling to himself in russian and does funny things

Old Post 04-13-2003 06:13 AM
merdawg

haha, i like how he plays mini soccer on the courts. like he heads the tennis balls or he juggles them with his feet.

Old Post 04-13-2003 01:45 PM
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

alwayz been up there as one of my favorite players...needz to see a sports psychologist...hewitt's game looks pretty good rite now though...and its going to stay good like agassi's...serve and baseline

Old Post 04-14-2003 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by touch_my_butt
hewitt's game looks pretty good rite now though...

yep its pretty much infallible.
There is a lot of potential is Roger Federer, although I'm not sure what he's been up to recently- perhaps an injury.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-14-2003 06:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

hmmm

yea i would definitely say also that roger federer is an awesome player and he also has the potential to be a lock on number one..as for hewitt...i don't really like his counterpunching ways...i know he can attack...also it seems like he will burn himself out like michael chang..or maybe he won't..ill give him credit he is probably one of the hardest working guys on the tour...with agassi...

Old Post 04-17-2003 02:22 AM
merdawg

Re: hmmm

quote:
Originally posted by kangg fu
yea i would definitely say also that roger federer is an awesome player and he also has the potential to be a lock on number one..as for hewitt...i don't really like his counterpunching ways...i know he can attack...also it seems like he will burn himself out like michael chang..or maybe he won't..ill give him credit he is probably one of the hardest working guys on the tour...with agassi...

yea, hewitt doesnt really have a weakness in his game. i think the only reason he will lose is because he is tired from a previous match. i praise hewitt for his fiery heart. i love how he gets pumped up after winning an important or long point. but im still rooting for my fave player on the tour. go GUGA!!! hell yea. the most beautiful one-handed backhand!!!

federer has the game for #1. serve and volleyer like pete, but he can also hit with baseliners. he just needs to find a way to put his skills together.

safin. holy shit. he has got everything. so much RAW talent. so athletic. he just needs someone or something to keep him diciplined. he needs the hunger and the fire of hewitt. if he has the heart for the game, there is no question he will be #1

Old Post 04-17-2003 03:31 AM
kangg fu

yo

i agree with everything merdawg said..i remember safin saying that as long as he didn't come in at 6 in the morning before a match that he would be fine...come on marat he's gotta get prepared better mentally and physically before a match, especially in a grand slam..i wanna see this guy win like 10 majors in his career.. and he can win on any surface! hardcourt obviously, clay he got to the semis in Roland Garros, and grass is the hardest for him but he could def win at Wimbledon too

Old Post 04-17-2003 05:45 AM