Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > new workout?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
phil c
-l0okin ^up^-

Question new workout?

anyone know what exercise works out the lower abz?...hate it..theyr the hardest to work out!...any ideaz plz

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-14-2003 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for phil c Click here to Send phil c a Private Message Visit phil c's homepage! Find more posts by phil c Add phil c to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Leg lifts are supposedly lower abs.

Old Post 05-14-2003 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hmm..someone said that doing crunches with your legs lifted up making a 90 degree angle helps.

Old Post 05-14-2003 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

check out the new issue of men's health

great exercises
esp the abs
theres one exercise where you slowly sit up and sit down again
with a bench bar locked by your elbows
you can add weights to it later too

it realy helps

dont forget cardio

Old Post 05-15-2003 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

V crunches, leg lifts, crunches.. mm.... that works more on ur uper and mid but alittle on ur lower.... can't really think of anything else... sit ups?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-16-2003 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
Leg lifts are supposedly lower abs.

what does that mean?

Old Post 05-16-2003 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phil c
-l0okin ^up^-

iite koo thx

Old Post 05-16-2003 08:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for phil c Click here to Send phil c a Private Message Visit phil c's homepage! Find more posts by phil c Add phil c to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

how about pilates?

Old Post 05-30-2003 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i run everyday atleast like 3 miles so that helps but also i do a lot of crunches. (with legs on bed at 90 degree angle) i do my first set of 350 and then go down to 250 and then 200 and finally 100. i do that pretty much every night with a set of 30 pushups inbetween each set of situps. grab a protein drink after to help the muscle tissue grow. i have ensures in my room so i drink them. also protein bars are good too. i eat balance.

Old Post 05-30-2003 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i run everyday atleast like 3 miles so that helps but also i do a lot of crunches. (with legs on bed at 90 degree angle) i do my first set of 350 and then go down to 250 and then 200 and finally 100. i do that pretty much every night with a set of 30 pushups inbetween each set of situps. grab a protein drink after to help the muscle tissue grow. i have ensures in my room so i drink them. also protein bars are good too. i eat balance.

wOw~ i onlie do 50 crunches ^^;

Old Post 05-30-2003 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

hehe, who cares about exercise? wear a girdle

Old Post 06-01-2003 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by keyx1o6
hehe, who cares about exercise? wear a girdle

how lazy ...

Old Post 06-04-2003 01:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

Re: new workout?

quote:
Originally posted by phil c
anyone know what exercise works out the lower abz?...hate it..theyr the hardest to work out!...any ideaz plz

if you want, ill give you the abs workout sheet. it tells you 10 different ways to work out all parts of your abs

Old Post 06-04-2003 01:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

leg raises and reverse crunches are the best i think for lower abs

Old Post 06-05-2003 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yOOnsk

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
if you really wanna build ur abs.. especially in mass.. i would advise against this. doing 100+ reps of crunches isn't gonna do anything for you but give your abs endurance. the abdominal is a muscle.. just like any other muscle in the body and needs its rest. you can't work out your abs hard on one day and then hammer them again the next day.. that'll overtrain them and stunt the muscle's growth.. muscle doesnt grow when your working out.. muscle grows when u rest. ppl might argue that the 100+ reps formula has lead them to six-pack abs but these ppl are either already in shape and/or have low body fat.. practically any1 with low body fat will show a six-pack.. for lower abs, any leg raises work them out.. hanging leg raises, leg raises, etc. find more ab exercises here: http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/Wa...ml#anchor172895 great site.. exercises for every body part

[ Proverbs 18:24 ]

Old Post 06-05-2003 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yOOnsk Click here to Send yOOnsk a Private Message Find more posts by yOOnsk Add yOOnsk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

quote:
Originally posted by yOOnsk
if you really wanna build ur abs.. especially in mass.. i would advise against this. doing 100+ reps of crunches isn't gonna do anything for you but give your abs endurance. the abdominal is a muscle.. just like any other muscle in the body and needs its rest. you can't work out your abs hard on one day and then hammer them again the next day.. that'll overtrain them and stunt the muscle's growth.. muscle doesnt grow when your working out.. muscle grows when u rest.

hes right on the spot!

Old Post 06-05-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Leg lifts are when you're lying on the ground with your legs just barely off the ground...then you lift them as far as you can...then bring them back down but do NOT touch the ground. Just get really really close. Repeat as necessary until you can't move...then do a few more just so you really get the burn.

Old Post 06-05-2003 11:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote