Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Soccer Playerz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Soccer Playerz

is there any other soccer playerz in here other than me????

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2003 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

won min plays soccer

Old Post 01-31-2003 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

I used to play soccer but I'm too old for leagues now, an don't have the time, skill or money to join a traveling team. My friends and I are working on possibly getting an indoor soccer field and indoor tennis courts in an area nearby [you]. Howeve, plans are still "in the works" and I'm not sure if/when things will really start to come together.

Old Post 02-01-2003 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i just like to play soccer for fun ;D

Old Post 02-01-2003 05:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i play travel and odp (olympic development) but im probly not gonna be playing for long cause i think im gonna quit so i have more time to run track. i play school ball too for nyack (iono where ur from but thats in new york)

Old Post 02-01-2003 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i play travel and odp (olympic development) but im probly not gonna be playing for long cause i think im gonna quit so i have more time to run track. i play school ball too for nyack (iono where ur from but thats in new york)

what grade u in, i'm from TZ... JV -_-;; sad how our team was 5th in the state and then dropped so damn low.... hahaha we played ur JV team for our last game... 2-0 Nyack in the first half 4-2 US AT THE END YEAH TZ!... i'll probably play soccer for a very long time... i might wanna go pro if i really feal like it in the future

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-01-2003 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
what grade u in, i'm from TZ... JV -_-;; sad how our team was 5th in the state and then dropped so damn low.... hahaha we played ur JV team for our last game... 2-0 Nyack in the first half 4-2 US AT THE END YEAH TZ!... i'll probably play soccer for a very long time... i might wanna go pro if i really feal like it in the future

o0o0 u beat our jv team made up of like the retarded kids and stuff lol. im jk . ive played varsity for the past 2 years (im a softmore) but i didnt play this year cause i did cross country. im good at that and soccer is really boring for me now since ive been playing since i was three. as for u going pro, i would doubt it cause there are a lot more good players than u think. people who go pro play olympic development and travel or go play in italy or england. ive played in england with my slect team, but we got crushed cuz all the teams over there are so good. if u really like soccer u should start out by joining a travel team. clarkstown sports club has a team for '87 people and '86, but no 88'. then theres north rockland and like umm iono those are like the 2 major clubs in the county. if ur interested i can give u the # of the coach for clarkstown cause hes looking for players. umm but u gotta be good cause they are a decent team.

Old Post 02-01-2003 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

quote:
(im a softmore)

haha, that's funny.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 02-04-2003 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i played varsity in 8th and 9th grade but didnt play 10th. dats y i said that.

Old Post 02-04-2003 10:24 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
i played varsity in 8th and 9th grade but didnt play 10th. dats y i said that.

no he said it was funny because you spelled it incorrectly...so damn incorrectly

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-09-2003 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

o ahah i just realized thats not how u spell it lol. :/

Old Post 02-09-2003 10:04 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
o ahah i just realized thats not how u spell it lol. :/

k

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-09-2003 10:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

umm.....former soccer player.... =P

Old Post 02-10-2003 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote