Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Requests > [Request] Brown Eyes - Already One Year Part II
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

[Request] Brown Eyes - Already One Year Part II

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-02-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i have it...
wait a minute...
uh~ ders two of
those songs?
i dunno which i have =T

[sp error..eesh]

Last edited by kRypTic_nABi on 07-02-2002 at 10:42 PM

Old Post 07-02-2002 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

buhl ssuh il nyun 2?

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

im looking for the second part of the music video....if u have seen the 1st one it says to be continue at the end and i want the other half

Old Post 07-03-2002 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

yeah, I saw that video and it does say to be continued... I wanna see it too! I like that video... Brown Eyes' mv's are very clever and cute! I really like the With Coffee mv...

Mebbe it'll be out on another song in their next album?

Old Post 07-03-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

my friend already saw the second part to it but she doesnt have it anymore im not sure but i requested on this site i happened to went.. heres the link http://www.dilbangee.com/listofgoodies.html
theres a lot of music videos there too and the second part to it
now i needa dl with coffee

Old Post 07-03-2002 03:24 AM
paradoxx

yoo can see part II thru this link
http://mms://vod.letsmusic.com/vod/...20010727092.asf

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paradoxx Click here to Send paradoxx a Private Message Find more posts by paradoxx Add paradoxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

mebbe just me buh none of those two work... the site is just a listing of mv's... and the second site doesn't even work...

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

ask jon....i have it on a cd

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

wut the~ i didnt know there was a part two... hmmm i gotta look for it now

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-06-2002 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

yea theres even a part III i found part 2 and part 3 already heres the link

Part I: mms://vod.letsmusic.com/vod/mvlist/k20010608012.asf
Part II: mms://vod.letsmusic.com/vod/mvlist/k20010727092.asf
Part III:mms://wmt1.chosun.com/Entertainment/LiveShop/dizzotv/people/010706browneyes2.wmv
<Part III is messed up all u c is black and here music on the background and i heard its notting special just part I and part II put together

u'll need hinet or streambox enjoy!

Old Post 08-06-2002 05:39 PM
saranghae

there's a part III?-- i wanna see it now... but i can't view things in stream :sad: does it end there?

Old Post 08-22-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

notting special just part I and part II put together thats what i heard

My Xanga

Old Post 08-22-2002 04:13 PM
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

wut? i don get dis?

aim: krNx kiD xP

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
notting special just part I and part II put together thats what i heard

really? but i still haven't seen part II... can someone tell me what happens?

Old Post 08-22-2002 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote