Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Requests > Kiss
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
z99
Kloud 9 Member

Kiss

Hi everyone, I am a canadian born korean. i am sorry to say but i dont understand korean too well, considering my parents talk to me in english only at home.

i want to know what the new KISS mtv, or lyrics, is saying. Can someone help me out??? What is exactly going on, like, the guy got blind at the end? i didnt understand that part....does it have anything to do with winter love story???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2002 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for z99 Click here to Send z99 a Private Message Find more posts by z99 Add z99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

what happened is that the chemicals got in the girl's eyes and made her blind. the guy then gave her his eyes.. not like his eye balls.. but there's like a piece of skin or something to make u see.. itz like what the dad in gashigogi did. so that's how she got to see in the end and he left her, but she found him but he doeznt know cuz hez blind.

Old Post 04-09-2002 10:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asiannod

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety
what happened is that the chemicals got in the girl's eyes and made her blind. the guy then gave her his eyes.. not like his eye balls.. but there's like a piece of skin or something to make u see.. itz like what the dad in gashigogi did. so that's how she got to see in the end and he left her, but she found him but he doeznt know cuz hez blind.

i was just wondering.. wut does the guy say at the end of that video?...

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for asiannod Click here to Send asiannod a Private Message Find more posts by asiannod Add asiannod to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z99
Kloud 9 Member

ALSO, who is the GUY and GIRL in the KISS mtv video, and who is the mysterious girl that appears in the middle?? like, this mysterious girl makes the two ppl unhappy or something...was it the GUY's g/f?

what are all their names, if u know???

Old Post 04-11-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for z99 Click here to Send z99 a Private Message Find more posts by z99 Add z99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shinhwa1004

k... this is da whole story... the photographer and the hair girl were in love but you noe.. because of the chemical stuff dat she got in her eye, hse blind... then.. does dis eye surgery... the photographer decides to give his eye to the girl or something like dat... but the girl doesn't realize that it was the photographer that made her see again... when she recovers, she never sees the photographer again... and so she thinks that he left her because he didn't like her anymore.. she is crying...and den anywayz... when she goes to the race track, she sees the photographer and realizes that he is blind. she realizes that he gave his eyes to her..( i don noe if it is really possible for a person to give up their eyes for someone else) he can't see her but she sees him.. and next to him is a picture of her...

Old Post 04-24-2002 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shinhwa1004 Click here to Send shinhwa1004 a Private Message Find more posts by shinhwa1004 Add shinhwa1004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by asiannod
i was just wondering.. wut does the guy say at the end of that video?...

he said
"sarang han yuhja ga isseub ni da..ji geum eun geu nyuh wa ham kke harl soon up ji man..ji geum do jeon geu nyuh reul sarang hab ni da.."

which means

"I have a girl that i love.. right now i cant be together with her..but i still love her.."

Old Post 04-24-2002 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

the guy is a drama actor, and the girl was a miss korea runner-up.

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

the guys name is shin hyung joon

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

the girl's name is gyo hye jin... i think

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-12-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiss85

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

he said
"sarang han yuhja ga isseub ni da..ji geum eun geu nyuh wa ham kke harl soon up ji man..ji geum do jeon geu nyuh reul sarang hab ni da.."

which means

"I have a girl that i love.. right now i cant be together with her..but i still love her.."

aawww..so sweet yet so sad.. =(

Old Post 05-13-2002 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiss85 Click here to Send kiss85 a Private Message Find more posts by kiss85 Add kiss85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by shinhwa1004
and next to him is a picture of her...

not just any picture. it's the first picture that he took of her..by accident right?

ahha damn..those are good lines..>I'm so using them ahha.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 05-17-2002 04:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote