Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Literature > Macbeth
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

Macbeth

i like tha storiee.. buh kinda hard to read.. and yea that lady macbeth bitch.. i wish she would die!! hahahaha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

never read it buh.. yeh! that lady needs to die! keke =x

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

I love Macbeth - one of the greats of Shakespeare I think. Of course I haven't read them all...
You gotta love a name like Macduff though.

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

wow i read this book like 4 years ago lol

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

hahaha dang.. this book gets creepier as i read it tho... its getting more confusing.. buh kinda exciting.. it aint so badd either. buh that bith lady macbeth.. she has to go

Old Post 12-06-2002 01:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rawr itz errinn
Rawr~ SX! vrooooom!!

too many people die... but it teaches you a lesson about lying.

those three withces are CREEPY!!

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawr itz errinn Click here to Send rawr itz errinn a Private Message Find more posts by rawr itz errinn Add rawr itz errinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by rawr itz errinn
too many people die... but it teaches you a lesson about lying.

those three withces are CREEPY!!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i like tha storiee.. buh kinda hard to read.. and yea that lady macbeth bitch.. i wish she would die!! hahahaha

she does die. She commits suicide.

its not really about lying. More like not having too much pride, and not taking everything thing so literally. Like Macbeth took the Witches's predictions literally, but there was a different outcome to the predictions.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-09-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

horrible IMO. The main characters were idiots.

The history behind the play is much more interesting (e.g Macbeth was actually the good guy)

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-14-2002 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
horrible IMO. The main characters were idiots.

yea i didnt really like this one either mainly cause it was freaking short with like basically no backround and development or whatever..its juss too short for all the things that take place..

Old Post 12-14-2002 07:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote