Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Literature > Stephen King Books
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Thumbs up Stephen King Books

they're awesome..
just finished Dreamcatcher scared the shit outta me..finished at night

i want to read some of Anne Rice's books and maybe, "A Bag of Bones" and "Hearts in Atlantis" by King, and some others..o gawd hes a good author..wat do u guys think?

Props To Huby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

read The Green Mile. it was made into a movie, but read the book. it gives u more insight into the main character (tom hank's character)

Old Post 06-02-2002 02:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

i tried reading a stephen king book, "tommyknockers" which is about live killer dolls, but those books are too big and the print is so small. i prefer the on screen version.

Old Post 06-07-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i luv stephen king...man i read dreamcatchers, IT, and bag of bones. all good stuff!!! but bag of bones isn't realli a horror book, it's kinda a spooky love story
IT disappointed me...a frend said it wuz "hella scary" but i found it just bloody but dreamcatchers wuz...disturbing (in a good way )

Old Post 06-20-2002 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

stephen king is one of the best suspense/thriller writers ever. no one comes close to his style and technique.

Old Post 07-02-2002 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by tea
stephen king is one of the best suspense/thriller writers ever. no one comes close to his style and technique.

completely agree..., he makes you really feel suspense in his books.. i've honestly was at the edge of my seat at one point..

Old Post 07-14-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote