Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Literature > the outsiders
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

the outsiders

good stuff...a nice short lil book bout teenage boys in a gang. the author (S.E. Hinton, i think) is a girl, which kinda surprised me, cuz all the books i've read by her (including this one, rumble fish, and sum othrs) are all about guys. well, wut do u guys think of this book or her othr ones?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2002 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

good book.. she was 15 wen she wrote it...

Old Post 09-03-2002 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

oh yeah, thats a nice read. I read it in 6th grade. Fine book, a fine book indeed. I love the names in it haha, sodapop, and such.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-05-2002 09:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

its cool, i like the 'greasers' theyre coo

Old Post 09-06-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

sodapop ^^ but wut wuz ponyboy? i didn't get that...but the greasers do sound cool i'd like to date one

Old Post 09-07-2002 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

hehe.. i remember this book. i also remember seeing the movie.. matt dillion.. right?

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lunacy

yuppity doo

i remember i had this phase during sixth grade when i read all of the s.e. hinton books. great author. can't remember what the books were about, oh well. lol

When in doubt, break out in song.

"I'm a whore. I'm an educated virgin."
-The Wallflowers

"Hello I love you, won't you tell me your name?"
-Oleander

Old Post 09-16-2002 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lunacy Click here to Send lunacy a Private Message Find more posts by lunacy Add lunacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
sodapop ^^ but wut wuz ponyboy? i didn't get that...but the greasers do sound cool i'd like to date one

wasnt pony boy the youngest one who darry like hit and he ran away? lol such a long time since i read that book

Old Post 09-19-2002 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

yea dat wuz ponyboy...but i meant wut duz his name mean?? ponyboy? o well. wen did the movie cum out? wuz it better or worse than the book?

Old Post 09-19-2002 02:01 AM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
yea dat wuz ponyboy...but i meant wut duz his name mean?? ponyboy? o well. wen did the movie cum out? wuz it better or worse than the book?

i think pony boy is just a nick name cuz he didnt want people to know his real name. yeah i saw the movie in class like 2 years ago, it was really good. so sad when dally gets shot down in the end :omg:

Old Post 09-19-2002 02:09 AM
saranghae

i read that book in 8th grade... it was pretty interesting... i watched the movie too... they changed a lot of the story.

Old Post 09-20-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote