Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > old times
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

quote:
Originally posted by Romeo157
yes and no... i really can't comment much on that note... but one thing you need to known about him is that he has no friends or can ever keep one.... because when you meet him for the first time he let out this bad vibe that can fill up a room... and sadly you will hate more then anything after you meet... i feel very sorry for Jaky to have to put up with him...

nigga please, true I did lie about some things. You were my friend, a best friend at that. You lied about me taking your money and I kicked you out of my fucking house. I dont need a bunch of friends to be happy in life. I dont need to go get drunk to be Mr Cool Guy. If anything your the mother fucking liar. I dont have to come on some website to prove Im cool. Seems you dont have a mother fucking life. I could talke some serious trash about you but I wont. For this indian mother fucker who started this thread you of all people are a goddamn loser. You sit at your computer in your room filled with sand being lonely you cant be next to your daddy Saddam.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2006 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

yea i dont got shit?

UGNUSEYH has attached this image:

Old Post 02-05-2006 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

fuck ya

Old Post 02-05-2006 01:37 AM
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

you only wish you lived here

Old Post 02-05-2006 01:37 AM
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

Old Post 02-05-2006 01:38 AM
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

im tired of posting pics up on this fucking site. Say something now mother fuckers! Wait one moment Ill get you just one more picture

Old Post 02-05-2006 01:39 AM
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

here I will go ahead and put out your entire years paycheck

Old Post 02-05-2006 01:48 AM
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

I would love to see what you mother fuckers have to say now? I have created my own empire, I do and see things you guys could only wish you could do. I have close to $200k saved. You go buy yourself a $300k a house and see how it feels. I dont have to live with my parents like some of you do. Oh Tommy and Jaky I did have to lie about having a 350z but I now own one. Would anyone like to see it? I pretty bored so heres a rundown of what I own, compare it to yours and see have far you have gotten.

1988 Mazda RX7 (turbocharged) love my classic
1998 Mercury Mountaineer
2003 350z touring edition
2005 Yamaha R1
2005 GSXR1000
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2000 CRBR929RR

You fuckers (tommy and jaky) act like you never lied, give me a fucking break. I cant say much about you snowman because I really dont know you. Tommy you know you talk alot of shit behind my back, didnt think I would ever see this? You lied so much about me that you almost got your face smashed in. You know what Im talking about and so do Tony and Justin. I aimed at your face but pulled away because I felt bad about hitting you. I came here looking for a way to get in contact with you to patch shit up but goddamn see you are still talking smack about me. Anyways Im out. I did make some friends on here so if you all reading this my apologies for such vulgar language. Later

Old Post 02-05-2006 02:01 AM
tea
Official Pothead

can i see your 350? haha

Old Post 02-05-2006 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whynot

quote:
Originally posted by UGNUSEYH
I would love to see what you mother fuckers have to say now? I have created my own empire, I do and see things you guys could only wish you could do. I have close to $200k saved. You go buy yourself a $300k a house and see how it feels. I dont have to live with my parents like some of you do. Oh Tommy and Jaky I did have to lie about having a 350z but I now own one. Would anyone like to see it? I pretty bored so heres a rundown of what I own, compare it to yours and see have far you have gotten.

1998 Mercury Mountaineer
2005 Yamaha R1
2005 GSXR1000
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2000 CRBR929RR

You fuckers (tommy and jaky) act like you never lied, give me a fucking break. I cant say much about you snowman because I really dont know you. Tommy you know you talk alot of shit behind my back, didnt think I would ever see this? You lied so much about me that you almost got your face smashed in. You know what Im talking about and so do Tony and Justin. I aimed at your face but pulled away because I felt bad about hitting you. I came here looking for a way to get in contact with you to patch shit up but goddamn see you are still talking smack about me. Anyways Im out. I did make some friends on here so if you all reading this my apologies for such vulgar language. Later

I know I can just "private message" but since you like being out loud i will too. oh btw thanks for calling me a fucker even after all these yrs
I see and I am glad you found something that can make your living "comfortable" with all that money and bikes. your saying your house is 300K? I am still paying for my condo thats about the same price. wat I am trying to say IS everyone have their own quality of living so you dont got to rub your luxury life on our faces.. not dat i personally care but i just see dat kinda.. akward..

oh and i honestly dont think all thoes toys you have any values.. wats the point having it when everyone hates you.

anyways you have a good life and stay normal. thanks bye

oh and to you Tommy. yes you can visit me when your here during summer. infact you can stay at my place. its not a big huge house with big screen tv with bills laying around on the floor but its a cute size mini condo with regular size tv oh yeah and i just got myself xbox so its happening oba here~

Last edited by whynot on 02-05-2006 at 08:46 AM

Old Post 02-05-2006 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for whynot Click here to Send whynot a Private Message Find more posts by whynot Add whynot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Sometimes you may find it useful to leave things alone. there will always be haters, and you have always gone out of your way to try and prove yourself better and that they are - in fact - the losers, the ones without lives. It is an online forum. Why do you care? If you are so happy, this should not get to you.

Someday, hopefully i can live in an expensive house, toys aplenty, with no one to share it with. That would be the dream, damn. haha. Please feel free to spend another half hour telling us how we are the losers, and you can dream up a fictive girlfriend or wife to prove us wrong. And, then...we can all not care, the same way we always do. you still sound like a toddler (i am sure you are going to make fun of my wordchoice, or say something about how i pretend to be older than i am). You are predictable, and i do not need to call you a loser or unlikeable because it is too evident.

Seems like you have a life, being on this forum and all. Take a hypocrisy check before you write.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 02-05-2006 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
Take a hypocrisy check before you write.

Yo they stopped making that in the 60's, you're being mad wack!

Old Post 02-06-2006 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

[/B][/QUOTE] oh and to you Tommy. yes you can visit me when your here during summer. infact you can stay at my place. its not a big huge house with big screen tv with bills laying around on the floor but its a cute size mini condo with regular size tv oh yeah and i just got myself xbox so its happening oba here~ [/B][/QUOTE]

sweet... but i'm only gonna be in LA for half a day... i'll be in hollywood with my uncle for the rest of the trip.... but thanks for the offer.... hey jaky check your private message....

Old Post 02-06-2006 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whynot

quote:

1998 Mercury Mountaineer
2005 Yamaha R1
2005 GSXR1000
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2000 CRBR929RR

ÀÌ·¸°Ô ÇÑŸ·Î ¶°µå´Â ³»ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ºñ°ÌÇÏ´Ù.....
ÇÏÁö¸¸ ³Ê°°Àº ȯÀÚ´Â ¾Æ¸¶µµ ÀÌ°Å ÀÐÀ»·Á±¸ ³ú¿¡ ÇÇ°¡ È긱²¨¾ß...
¾ß ¹Ì½ºÅÍ »½! ³Ê »¿±×¸¸Ä¡°í ´Ï°¡Æ° ȯÀÚ ¾Æµé³_ ³Ê¿¡ ºÒ½ÖÇÑ ¾î¸Ó´Ï ÇÑÅ׳ª ÀßÇØÁÖ¾î¶ó!! ¾Ö¶ó õ¹ú¹ÞÀ» µå·¯¿î ÀÚ»þ~~ ¿³ ¸Ô°í ¶°·¯Á®!!!

k... bye Mike

Old Post 02-06-2006 10:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for whynot Click here to Send whynot a Private Message Find more posts by whynot Add whynot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

300k houses are pretty cheap... the one my parents bought is rougly about a million or more (and that was in 1999 freshly built), and it's only a townhouse (three bedroom and bathroom, attack, livingroom, kitchen, basement, garage) These houses now are selling about 2-3 million a pop. Sub-urban parts of New York are pretty damn expensive. I thought I can get a decent two bedroom one bathroom house for 300K, but I guess things are pretty damn cheap in NC.
All those photo's are rougly dated in 2002. If you were making 200K a year, you should be making about 220-250 a year now right?
You still act like your 14 btw.

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 02-08-2006 at 04:26 PM

Old Post 02-08-2006 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Ooh~ that makes all the girls want you, huh?

Too bad it's just for all your possessions.

Old Post 02-08-2006 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
300k houses are pretty cheap... the one my parents bought is rougly about a million or more (and that was in 1999 freshly built), and it's only a townhouse (three bedroom and bathroom, attack, livingroom, kitchen, basement, garage) These houses now are selling about 2-3 million a pop. Sub-urban parts of New York are pretty damn expensive. I thought I can get a decent two bedroom one bathroom house for 300K, but I guess things are pretty damn cheap in NC.
All those photo's are rougly dated in 2002. If you were making 200K a year, you should be making about 220-250 a year now right?
You still act like your 14 btw.

dude I took those pictures that night. Thats a 2005 GSXR1000. Unless I have a time machine and traveled from 2002 to take some pictures and yea your parents bought it? Whos parents couldnt? You be 20 and make your own money.

Last edited by UGNUSEYH on 02-08-2006 at 11:20 PM

Old Post 02-08-2006 11:18 PM
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
Ooh~ that makes all the girls want you, huh?

Too bad it's just for all your possessions.

damn right thats my shit. I have a gf so I dont need girls wanting me. Btw did you lose that 60 lbs I told you to?

Old Post 02-08-2006 11:19 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
damn right thats my shit. I have a gf so I dont need girls wanting me. Btw did you lose that 60 lbs I told you to?

Yeah, I'm gonna do it. Just for you.

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 02-09-2006 at 05:33 PM

Old Post 02-09-2006 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whynot

yeah 300K wont get you near a house over here in southern california too.. my mini super small condo one bed one bath with a office is 300k as well if more.. hmmm hahaha.. i doubt dats his house.. no way dat huge house is ONLY 300 k even in NC.. he doesnt noe wat his talking about.. wat a big fat liar...

Old Post 02-09-2006 04:57 AM