Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Requests > anybody who is korean
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
flyboyz2000k

anybody who is korean

does you know what a residence registration number is and if you do could oyu show me an example of what one would look like because I saw it at this site but it looked diffrent

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2002 08:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flyboyz2000k Click here to Send flyboyz2000k a Private Message Visit flyboyz2000k's homepage! Find more posts by flyboyz2000k Add flyboyz2000k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

isn't it "joo min deung nok buhn oh" ? okay right. well everyone who is a korean citizen has one... it's like korean version of a social security number

it looks sumthing like this:

xxxxxx-xxxxxxx

but my mom says.... there's a specific difference between a girl's number and a guy's number...i dunno what the difference is..

so i guess you want to know because you... went to a korean website and you couldn't get access without it right? well kinda sucks for you... cuz unless they do US registration... you can't get in... or unless you find a korean citizen who wouldn't mind sharing their number with you... i doubt that tho.. yea i know it sucks...i just use my mom's~

Last edited by MellowYellow on 04-28-2002 at 11:45 AM

Old Post 04-28-2002 11:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

the 1st six numbers are YYMMDD and the other seven numbers start with a 2 if your a girl and 1 if your a guy

ex. 850915-2******

i think that's right ^^

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

joo min bun ho.. lyke dis..

870206-*******

heh the 87 is ur yr b-dai uwere born, 02 is the month, and the 06 is the dai.. and the other numbers r some numbers..^^;

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by hyunnie03
the 1st six numbers are YYMMDD and the other seven numbers start with a 2 if your a girl and 1 if your a guy

ex. 850915-2******

i think that's right ^^

yea that lookz right.... cuz my mom's starts with a 2.....haha....i would be like o.O if it started with a 1..haha

mind me asking why you want to know this tho? (talking to the person who asked the question) Cuz it's not like you can reproduce this number...... do you just want to know for the sake of knowing? haha i musta asked my mom about it a bajillion times.... cuz it would piss me off that every single type of "official" korean website needed one of those.....

Old Post 04-29-2002 10:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote