Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > My Sassy Girl highly recommended!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mouko
I need therapy

My Sassy Girl highly recommended!

I just bought this on DVD and I have to say it was really good. I have a thing for love stories, generic or not, and I wasn't surprised that this movie was really good, considering it's korean and it did very well in korean theaters.

anyways, if you haven't seen it, go rent or buy it if you're a fan of love stories.

Last edited by Mouko on 05-15-2002 at 05:18 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

is it translated to my sassy girl?
or is dat da real title?
i dont watch korean movies..which sucks..=T

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

on the korean DVD and Hong kong version, its written in english as My Sassy Girl, so I guess that's the official title.

Both korean and HK versions of the DVD have english subtitles I believe. I was at a local HK movie shop and saw it on VCD/DVD there, hong kong version, and it said it has English subs.

You can get them on Yesasia.com

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

just a small note

after reading more about the current korean movies (and old ones) I read about sassy girl and its a true story! I was shocked but glad, since its really nice. I understand part of the story now, if you guys see it you'll know.

btw, I really want to see Volcano high, anyone else seen it? I don't think its been released on DVD yet.

You can check ou thte trailers and info on the movies at

www.koreanfilm.org

Old Post 05-15-2002 06:50 PM
soy sauce rsx

I bought the VCD version of My Sassy Girl, and I agree that it's a very good movie; funny and heartwarming. I think it's nicely paced and executed, every ties up nicely at the end, and also the movie does a good job of not getting too melodramatic by having its funny moments. Definitely for the love movie fanatics out there who want some light-hearted humor as well.

Old Post 05-15-2002 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for soy sauce rsx Click here to Send soy sauce rsx a Private Message Find more posts by soy sauce rsx Add soy sauce rsx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paradoxx

oooooo, you mean "YupGiJukIn GeuNyuh"?
yeah, that was a good movie b/c it was sad and funny at the same time!!
i especially liked the ending!!
*do you believe in fate?*

Old Post 06-03-2002 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paradoxx Click here to Send paradoxx a Private Message Find more posts by paradoxx Add paradoxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

yea this is a real good movie.....and i'm not a big fan of love stories......its one my all time favorite korean movie.....i kept the one that i borrowed at the video store....hahaha

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 06-04-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
is it translated to my sassy girl?
or is dat da real title?

it really translates to weird girl. i dunno, i guess they played on her personality more for the english title.

but it was a pretty good movie.

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aZnSwtHart

my friend came over and we watched half of it...it was funny and swt...

Old Post 07-01-2002 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aZnSwtHart Click here to Send aZnSwtHart a Private Message Find more posts by aZnSwtHart Add aZnSwtHart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote