Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Heeeeeeeeelllllllpz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
drunken_mnky
mr grumpy ass

Heeeeeeeeelllllllpz

hmmmz
u see waht happens is my gf in her chinese class her ex-bf is in der and he keeps tryng to touch her and stuff and he trys to flirt wid her so yeah waht should i do . should i leave it and see if ma gf will push him off or do something about it ?

so please don't take my vivian away
:D

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2003 11:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for drunken_mnky Click here to Send drunken_mnky a Private Message Find more posts by drunken_mnky Add drunken_mnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

u should tell him to back off.

i don't think its a good idea to juss leave it cuz then ur gf might think u don't care

Old Post 03-13-2003 07:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
u should tell him to back off.

i don't think its a good idea to juss leave it cuz then ur gf might think u don't care

yeah tell him to back off... or move into her chinese class and protect her

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-13-2003 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

u should talk to him, but u should also trust that ur GF won't flirt back and will push him away.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-13-2003 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

if she says she can handle it .. let her.
if she says she can handle it and 3 weeks later its not working.. then step in

if she asks you to handle it go ahead and step in
if he replies with one of those stupid answers like "we're just friends"
say something like "arent we friends dude? i'd rather you touch me than her"
or something like.. "please limit all touching to handshaking, hi fives, and low fives... hugging, butt pinching, arm rubbing, kissing, sex and etc. are not permitted or you will feel the wrath of the sherminator"

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-13-2003 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

yeah merdawg is right, this is a test how her and how much you trust her...just tell him to back off but not to mean though

Old Post 03-13-2003 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

yo....ur like....15? jus kick his ass...ass kickin settles everything at dat age

Old Post 03-14-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
yo....ur like....15? jus kick his ass...ass kickin settles everything at dat age

lol...good job promoting violence. i guess dats y Bush wants to go to war, cuz his GF was getting hit on, and all he did about it was fight.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-14-2003 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

dude tell him 2 back off ur u'll fuck him up

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-14-2003 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
dude tell him 2 back off ur u'll fuck him up

unless hes 5 times bigger than u

Old Post 03-14-2003 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

yeah in that case... make sure you're a good football field away from him and yell at the top of your lungs "BACK OFF OR I'LL FUCK YOU UP".

if he comes by be like "he said it"

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-14-2003 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

no thats even better.....its a lose-lose situation for the bigger guy....cuz if ur smaller and he beats the shit outta u then...its like...big guy pickin on small guy....and if u beat duh fuck outta him...then its big guy jus got fucked up by little dood....and both ways...it makes him look like n ass

Old Post 03-14-2003 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote