Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > how long would you wait?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

face the facts, "waiting" for something or someone is a sure way to miss out on other passing opportunities in life. when it comes to love and dating, it's better to be proactive than reactive, since the majority of the time the person you date in your teen years is not the same person you end up marrying later on in life. if current circumstances and situations don't allow you to be with the person you like, then move on. if that person is meant to be, then it will happen at a later time.
for the hopeless romantics who say they'll wait forever if they supposedly "knew" he/she was "the one"... well, have fun waiting, send me a wedding invitation if it ever works out.
let's face the facts, half the people here who say they would wait forever have no choice but to wait. if you know what i mean.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2003 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts, "waiting" for something or someone is a sure way to miss out on other passing opportunities in life. when it comes to love and dating, it's better to be proactive than reactive, since the majority of the time the person you date in your teen years is not the same person you end up marrying later on in life. if current circumstances and situations don't allow you to be with the person you like, then move on. if that person is meant to be, then it will happen at a later time.
for the hopeless romantics who say they'll wait forever if they supposedly "knew" he/she was "the one"... well, have fun waiting, send me a wedding invitation if it ever works out.
let's face the facts, half the people here who say they would wait forever have no choice but to wait. if you know what i mean.

I'M UGLY!!!!!!!!! DON'T LOOK AT ME

Old Post 03-25-2003 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostadonis
...just lost

psytek. ha ha ha, I couldn't agree with you more. Plus, there really never could be a reason big enough for you to wait for 'forever.' Plus, if you waited for forever,...you would probably only spend 3 days married to her, considering you'd die of old age. And if you're faithful to her, you wouldn't have casual sex with others....so that leaves you with forever without sex, and to end your lonely life, 3 days of sex with a very old person. Sounds romantic ladies and gentlemen.

My answer. 3-6 months. That's waiting for her. If we're talking about long distance relationship for a period of years...sure, as long as I'm able to see her between the beginning and the end of our separation.

Old Post 03-27-2003 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lostadonis Click here to Send lostadonis a Private Message Find more posts by lostadonis Add lostadonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Give it a week and jst chill.

Old Post 04-01-2003 02:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangsta

Talking

haha tru

Old Post 04-10-2003 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangsta Click here to Send kangsta a Private Message Find more posts by kangsta Add kangsta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

life is short, dont waste it just waiting for another person..either go for it or just forget them and move on..easier said than done but i think thats the best way..been hurt multiple times and it sucks to have to realize that its time to move on, but i owe it to myself; why wait for someone that long? if they were meant to be mine, i wouldnt have to wait all this time..maybe i think this way because i haven't met a guy that i think is worth it..most i waited was about a month and i just couldnt take the waiting anymore so i just ignored him and liked someone else

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 04-12-2003 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s0lotu

bah. what is waiting anyway? if i was separated from a guy that i thought was "the one," i wouldn't date someone else as long as i still believed that the first guy was still "the one." otherwise, it would be dishonest to the new guy because i would know that i couldn't give him my whole heart. even if i knew i could NEVER be with the first guy, i couldn't be with someone new as long as my heart still belonged to the first guy. so in essence, there is a possibility of waiting for a long long long time... maybe even forever.. in which case it would just be that i was destined to be with no one.
but the point is that it's not really actively waiting but rather a byproduct of being true to myself and not settling for less than what is true. in fact, during the whole time of "waiting," i would be aware of the possibility that there could be someone else. cuz honestly, as humans, we can never be sure of "the one." what fate has in store for us, we don't know. people say you have to "move on." but i think that if i was able to "move on" from someone, it would just show me that he was never the one. so if while being separated from the first guy i met someone who i completely knew i would choose over that first guy even if they were both equally available, if this new guy negated the first guy's being "the one" because this new one surely was "the one"... then the honest thing would be to be with this new guy. it would be unfair to the first guy to still be with him if i my heart belonged to this new guy. more often than not, people do move on. but yeah, i dunno about this whole just settling just to have someone thing... i don't like that idea.

from a Christian perspective... i guess what i'm saying is that i don't believe in waiting on people, but rather waiting on God's plan. for non-believers, i guess you could just see it as trusting fate? but part of trusting fate is being true to your heart. the human heart is not absolute as it is, why settle for even less? in the end, what's truly in your heart will coincide with fate. it's like that saying... it goes something like... "if you love it let it go, if it returns then it was always yours; if it doesn't, then it never was." if two people really are the ones for each other, they don't have to tell each other to wait. they will return to each other in the end... or even better, their hearts will have always belonged to each other even while being separated. otherwise, they weren't supposed to be in the first place.

Old Post 04-16-2003 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for s0lotu Click here to Send s0lotu a Private Message Find more posts by s0lotu Add s0lotu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drunken_mnky
mr grumpy ass

wdf???
u can;t just sit on ur ass and excpet the iright person to come but if ur waiting for the girl/dude then i'll probn wait 6 months for the gil then if she dusn;t still coem then i would not take it that seriously i'd probbly go find other girls to start a relationship wid.

so please don't take my vivian away
:D

Old Post 04-20-2003 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for drunken_mnky Click here to Send drunken_mnky a Private Message Find more posts by drunken_mnky Add drunken_mnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilkrnboi

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
agreed

same here.

Old Post 04-24-2003 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnboi Click here to Send lilkrnboi a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnboi Add lilkrnboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

im actualie about 2 be in this situation soon wit muh bf... aigoo... N yia... honestly, i can wait a lifetime for my special sum1... hopefullie it wont be that long till he comes back tho...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 05-04-2003 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote