Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > what would you do if...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazy For You

what would you do if...

what would you do if your bf/gf told you they were moving... and they want you to wait for them

would you kindly wait for them or would you just move on?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-01-2003 07:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy For You Click here to Send Crazy For You a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy For You Add Crazy For You to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i don't know. it would depend on:

-how long we've went out
-how much i like her
-how long she's telling me to wait.

Old Post 06-02-2003 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

yea, i agree with seonho... it depends on how much you care for the other person.

Old Post 06-02-2003 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Haneula-J.Lia

I would say that I'll wait for him but in the mean time we should take a break 'coz he can't promise he CAN wait for me too right? so we're free to date other ppl and just see the outcome...it's better hat way and it's fair both ways...

Old Post 06-02-2003 11:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Haneula-J.Lia Click here to Send Haneula-J.Lia a Private Message Find more posts by Haneula-J.Lia Add Haneula-J.Lia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

-how long we've went out
-how much i like her

agree wid seon ho

but i guess i will wait, take a break from a relationship

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 06-03-2003 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy For You

hmmm... is 3 yrs long enough........

Old Post 06-03-2003 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy For You Click here to Send Crazy For You a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy For You Add Crazy For You to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by keyx1o6
it depends on how much you care for the other person.

Old Post 06-03-2003 06:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

If Spartan's boyfriend was moving away he'd wait forever. Oh But, then again it is such an insult to be homosexual.

if someone wants me to stop, just say. That's aimed more towards the admins than the general public.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-03-2003 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy For You
hmmm... is 3 yrs long enough........

face the facts. if you're still a teenager, then you can just forget about this girl. you don't have enough committment or maturity to probably even last a year without her. and if you are older than your teens, then you wouldn't be on an online forum asking us what to do in a situation such as this one.

Old Post 06-03-2003 10:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

-how long we've went out
-how much i like her

i agree..-0-;; =_=;; ..

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 06-03-2003 12:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts. if you're still a teenager, then you can just forget about this girl. you don't have enough committment or maturity to probably even last a year without her. and if you are older than your teens, then you wouldn't be on an online forum asking us what to do in a situation such as this one.

Well, maybe he was just curious about what our opinions would be on it.

Old Post 06-03-2003 01:00 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts. if you're still a teenager, then you can just forget about this girl. you don't have enough committment or maturity to probably even last a year without her.

hey now thats not a fair assumption. just cause ur a teen doesnt mean u cant hav matured or hav a very commited relationship.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-04-2003 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy For You

true

Old Post 06-04-2003 02:24 AM
Crazy For You

quote:
Originally posted by Haneula-J.Lia
I would say that I'll wait for him but in the mean time we should take a break 'coz he can't promise he CAN wait for me too right? so we're free to date other ppl and just see the outcome...it's better hat way and it's fair both ways...

wait... so you'll just abandon your old "love" and date other ppl?

Old Post 06-06-2003 04:36 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

where did the word abandon come from? she/he said that they would wait amidst outside dating.

I'm Not advocating, just rationalizing mind you.

-Cromwell

Old Post 06-06-2003 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy For You

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
where did the word abandon come from? she/he said that they would wait amidst outside dating.

I'm Not advocating, just rationalizing mind you.

okay......

Old Post 06-06-2003 10:04 PM
oNe fLy aZn
this be jenny =P

the same thing is happening me to.. but it's not my bf.. it's just a guy i like.

i guess i would have to get over him. i mean, he's moving all the way to the other side of the country! i live in cali, and he's moving to enyce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-07-2003 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for oNe fLy aZn Click here to Send oNe fLy aZn a Private Message Visit oNe fLy aZn's homepage! Find more posts by oNe fLy aZn Add oNe fLy aZn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy For You
okay......

what do you not understand?

-Cromwell

Old Post 06-07-2003 06:17 AM
Crazy For You

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
what do you not understand?

ummm... i just said okay
i dont think i ever said "i dont understand" or something of the sort now did i?
so chill.

Old Post 06-08-2003 08:02 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Haneula-J.Lia

what if you find a better guy?

Old Post 06-08-2003 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote