Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > help a noob out
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dragg

help a noob out

im a guy
i need help hooking up

i got this girl who is hittin on me which sounds funny but it happens

and im not gonna give this one up - why when shes an yr older and damn pretty - its good for a image boost but im at an intellectual disadvantage

how do i approach her?? i got this disease that controls me into acting like an unsmooth evil moron

i can seriously not afford to do that anymore!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2003 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dragg Click here to Send dragg a Private Message Find more posts by dragg Add dragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

be urself, don't worry, being woried over her isn't going to help u... just b like acting as if it was a friend or something, get to know her abit

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 07-28-2003 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

ahhhh being evil. i dunno its 2 much fun being evil. but the smooth part is wat u gotta work on. dont get nervous that never helps. compliment her. u sure she's just not flirty? work on ur self esteem cause u thinkin u suck just makes others think ur rite. hmmm well thats all i got

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-28-2003 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Be interested in who she is, say hi, ask her about her life, her interests, her friends, her ambitions, her values. Also be relaxed calm don't worry too much.
Women generally are much more sensitive when it comes to emotions, and can tell if your interest in her is genuine, so do let this interest stem from deep within. Thus, the first step is to get to know who she is.

Old Post 07-28-2003 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Yes that's all good advice, and remember, there's a sniper up in the rafters ready to kill you if you screw up. No no just kidding, don't put that on a history test or you may fail.

Old Post 07-29-2003 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote