Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > braces
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

braces

if you knew this person well or like him/her but they had braces, would you still kiss them? does braces really mess anything up cuz some people just make sound really bad n all...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

i have braces.. T_T

Old Post 10-01-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i'm not sure if braces bother me...but i've never tried kissing a person with braces on LOL but...erm...i think it'll be a weird sensation LOL

Old Post 10-01-2002 08:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

my homeboy had this girl once..she had braces..one day when they were trying to jam their tongues down each other's throats...she cut just a tip of his tongue on her braces..ouch huh

Old Post 10-01-2002 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i heard of this couple, they both had braces. one time they kissed, their braces locked together LOL

Old Post 10-01-2002 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
my homeboy had this girl once..she had braces..one day when they were trying to jam their tongues down each other's throats...she cut just a tip of his tongue on her braces..ouch huh

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i heard of this couple, they both had braces. one time they kissed, their braces locked together LOL

those are the kind of things im worried about

quote:
Originally posted by dalgyal
i have braces.. T_T

:sad: its ok, me too...

Old Post 10-01-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I wouldn't particularly care, but I'm worried about it getting stuck to my tongue

Old Post 10-01-2002 08:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i dont really care. but then girls with braces look 3 years younger. my friend when she was 17 had braces for four months and for those four months she looked 14. amazing

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-01-2002 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

hah... I find braces the cutest things ever! That and glasses! I wouldn't mind

Old Post 10-01-2002 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

im gettin braces

T______T

Old Post 10-01-2002 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
hah... I find braces the cutest things ever! That and glasses! I wouldn't mind

yea..the braces look think is kinda ok, but i gotta agree with the glasses hahah i like guys with glasses

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:04 AM
Da nXt xXx
X-Hunter

X say! He wear SHADES!

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Da nXt xXx Find more posts by Da nXt xXx Add Da nXt xXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Da nXt xXx
X say! He wear SHADES!

say, how old are you? you sound kinda young with the whole "X says" thing...

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Da nXt xXx
X-Hunter

Lighten up Sweety! I'm not a little boy, I'm few years older than you . I just like messing around today, That All!

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Da nXt xXx Find more posts by Da nXt xXx Add Da nXt xXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Lighten up Sweety! I'm not a little boy, I'm few years older than you . I just like messing around today, That All!

omg he didnt say x says!

lol ne ways..dang yo ima have braces and glasses AHHHHHHH
ima be a nerd T__T

well thank god for contacts ^^

Old Post 10-02-2002 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by tea

yea... same here... they had to go to an orthodontist and get it out... kinda embarassing... i mean... their parents stood their watchign the orthodontist.

Old Post 10-02-2002 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

yea... same here... they had to go to an orthodontist and get it out... kinda embarassing... i mean... their parents stood their watchign the orthodontist.

LOL
how embarassinG

Old Post 10-02-2002 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:

I wasn't sad, mad or anything....I was just wondering...so how old are you then? Just curious....

Old Post 10-02-2002 03:35 AM
junjinluber33

oiye... i have braces buh i havent kissed anyone while ive had em on~ maybe thats why i dont have a bf... hahaha! ish all good! ima get em off in two months!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-02-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

therez a commercial where both r kissing and they get stuck...and they need to call somebody to help them out but none of them want to use their minutez on thier phone..remember?

Old Post 10-02-2002 09:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote