Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > She broke up with me!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Drunkenxtiger

She broke up with me!!!

It's almost been a week since she broke up with me. The 19th was our 7 month anniversary. I got her this lil fluffy dog with this thing when u press it says i love you in my voice. I thought that would really make her happy and all and kinda "secure" our relationship because up until that point, i had not gotten her ANY PRESENT except for when I asked her out. Then breaks up with me three days later. I do know the reason why she broke up with me and it is valid. But it was like a REALLY REALLY BIG SUPRISE to me when she broke up with me and it was a suprise to everyone of my friends too. Ok, now for about a week, I've been really confused and having mixed emotions and stuff, what should I do? I've asked her if she has any feelings for me still and she said not more than as a friend. You think shes lying about that? Cuz we had a very HIGH QUALITY relationship and I don't think she can just forget about me like that. She says she'll be friends with me if i want but if i don't want it, then she'll understand. She says shes been enjoying how things are at the moment. wutever that means. YOu think I should try to get back with her soon? Cuz I still have all the feelings in the world for her and I'm not really interested in any other girl. Or you think I should just try to become really good friends with her and then do something lateR? I know most of you all will say just to move on but just think think think. I dunno, I'm confused, just give me your opinion. Sorry its so long.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

"Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition."
"If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..."
"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."

Hope these help some.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I really don't think she has any reason to lie about her feelings to you, honestly man, I'd say let it go and try to move on. It may be hard being friends with her, but if you think that's what you want to do, then do it. If you still have strong feelings for her, things will be hard, but if you really do care for her, you'll let her go, and hopefully realize that if she wasn't as into it as you were, that this would be for the better. If you become friends with her with the intentions of hooking back up with her, then you're only going to be even more disappointed when that doesn't happen. Save the trouble and the feelings, and just try to move on.

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

if she wants to be friends... den be friends cuz then you two can build a relationship and who knows she might realize that she does have feelings for you.. but whatevers in your heart go for it

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by paboh4life
if she wants to be friends... den be friends cuz then you two can build a relationship and who knows she might realize that she does have feelings for you..

yeh.. thas good advice

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

Thanks for the replies. I'll keep them in mind. Things are starting to get well b/w us and when we're talkin, we are both soo happy and stuff. I think we gonna chill together sometime soon... maybe something will happen then, we'll see.

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

youre only 15..you should be studying and not going after girls

oh fuck i sound like my parents..i take that back...

but foreals...youre only 15...its not the end of the world..get over it

Old Post 11-29-2002 09:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by tea
youre only 15..you should be studying and not going after girls

oh fuck i sound like my parents..i take that back...

but foreals...youre only 15...its not the end of the world..get over it

exactly. i bet you think you know what your feeling and what your experiencing with this girl is meant to last, but can we say "face the facts"? it's amazing how much you'll chastise yourself in three/four years when you look back at how contemplative you were over a relationship when you could have been using all that thought-power to make some good grades instead.

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

i am very sorry to hear dat but sumthing good will come up from it so dunt worry soo much

Old Post 11-29-2002 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

your still young, no need to dwell upon all that.

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

all these peepz are right, sry to here that but it's still early you'll recover it's not the worst thing. i mean i know a guy who has been going out wid some girl, they broke up and he is an obsesive freak. You should still be friends, you can biuld up your broken relationship. But your feelings can make you uncomfortable, if i knew how much u loved her then i can give a better answer but belive whats in your heart, don't decide it all in your brain

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-30-2002 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
your still young, no need to dwell upon all that.

Who you are when you are young reflects who you will be when you are older. If he did love her, he will remember her forever and feel an empty place in his heart for her. I hate to say it as much as I wanna say I have forgotten all my ex's its not true. You will never forget them.. They all impacted your life in someway. This impacted his life. If your 40, what are you going to say? Oh well, your still old? Someway he has been changed, even at that young age.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Who you are when you are young reflects who you will be when you are older. If he did love her, he will remember her forever and feel an empty place in his heart for her. I hate to say it as much as I wanna say I have forgotten all my ex's its not true. You will never forget them.. They all impacted your life in someway. This impacted his life. If your 40, what are you going to say? Oh well, your still old? Someway he has been changed, even at that young age.

hmmm....... interesting.

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:28 PM
eddiee
werD?

maybe cuz guys are greedy

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª

Re: She broke up with me!!!

maybe..she really wanted broke up..so..just..
be a good friend..for her.. when i broke up..with my
ex_boyfriend..i really loved him..but.. i said broke up..
i thought he'll say to me that..im not gonna brake up w/ u..
or.. i'll always wait for you..but.. he didn't say anything..;;
well........if you think ur g/f..still like you.. you should say..
i'll wait.. or.. something like that..sometimes girls are weird..
they still like their boyfriends..but they say brake up..cuz..
girls are so much diffecult bcuz of boyfriends..or some reasons..
but.. if you think she doesn't like you.. then.. just..be a good
friend for her..^^ you will..be..fine.. later on.. your girlfriend
will be just friend..well....my ex_boyfriend and i was friend after
broke up..but..2 weeks ago.. i said to him that i don even wanna
be friend..cuz.. when i talked with him as friend.. i still can feel
old memories..hehe..for a long time.. just don talk with your
her.. that's will help..^^ later on... you can be her friend..
and...i can't really tell you wut is good for you..^^
life is not perfect..iam young toO.. iam only 12..years old..but..
my mind age is 20..-_-; people always say to me that..-_-
in a lovE.. Young people and Old people are the same..
»ç¶ûÀº..¸¶¾à°°Àº°Ô ¾Æ´Ï¶ó..»ç¶ûÀº ¹Ì·Î°°Àº°Å¾ß..
ºüÁ®³ª¿Ã¼ö¾øÀ»²¨°°¾ÆµÎ.. ºüÁ®³ª¿Ã¼ö Àִ°ű¸.. µÎ¹ø´Ù½Å ¾Èµé¾î°¡°Ú´Ù¸ésuh
Àڽŵµ ¸ð¸£°Ô.. µé¾î°¡suh ¶Ç ³ª»ç Ç®¸°»ç¶÷ó·³ ¹ÌÄ£µíÀÌ ±¸´Â°Ô...
±×°Ô.... »ç¶ûÀΰžß... ¼¼»ó¿£...¿µ¿ø À̶õ µÎ±ÛÀڴ ȯ»óÀÏ»ÓÀÌ´Ù.
p.s if you don understand me..just let me know..-a-;
im sux in english..-a-;;

Last edited by ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª on 12-04-2002 at 12:37 AM

Old Post 12-03-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª Click here to Send ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª a Private Message Visit ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª's homepage! Find more posts by ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª Add ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

psst..why can't you type out the "suh" in kfont :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-04-2002 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee

"If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..."

that's a nice quote...

Old Post 12-04-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

that's a nice quote...

nO..^^ ..well i think it's good quote..^^
if you really love someone..^^ you haVe tO let thEm gO..^^ hehe...^^*

Old Post 12-04-2002 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª Click here to Send ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª a Private Message Visit ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª's homepage! Find more posts by ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª Add ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª

nO..^^ ..well i think it's good quote..^^
if you really love someone..^^ you haVe tO let thEm gO..^^ hehe...^^*

well its good... but makes u feel kinda sad :sad:

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

aw well... eventuallie u will start feeling better... gib urself tym N yia i dun dink dat it matters WUT age u are to fall in love... it juss depends on how emotionally attached u get tuh dat person... doesnt matter how old u are... unless u are lyk 4 or 5... but anywayz... keep ur head up mayun! its not da end of da world... der are lots more to lyf den love... i realize diz too!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote