Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > The Others
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

The Others

i thought that this movie was gonna be a real scary movie but i didn't think it was scary at all.....did u people think it was scary??

www.xanga.com/choi127

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2002 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i didnt think it was that scary, ending was good tho.

Old Post 05-27-2002 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

i HATED this movie... >_< ... maybe i wouldn`t have hated it as much if the stupid mexican people behind me didn`t talk! and no i am not racist... it`s just that THOSE people were annoying and loud and making fun of the dang movie >_<

Old Post 05-29-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i liked it..it wasnt scary..juss had sum parts where it made u jump .. me anywayz..i heard it was similar to sixth sense...i knoe wut happens in dat movie..so i dont really wanna see it~
yea..da ending was similar to da ending of da sixth sense

Old Post 05-29-2002 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

The Others was tight. I went to this movie with my now ex-boyfriend. He already saw the movie before me and as I was watching The Others for the first time on screen, my boyfriend was laughing! while I was so scared. but when I saw the last 10 minutes of it where everything is revealed, I was like, "oh, this was not even scary."

Old Post 05-29-2002 05:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

the ending is wut saved it...the rest was kinda stupid

Old Post 06-04-2002 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote