Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > a love story
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

a love story

my friend wrote this... and i thought it was really sweet... so here ^^ keke... i hope she doesn't mind. its like a shoujo romance -^^-

this gurl really likes this guy that she has known like foreva. she doesnt knoe if he feels the same but he doesnt knoe that she feels that way towards him. she neva had enough courage ta tell him so she wishes to hav courage and thinks of tellin him. for sum reason she neva gets a chance to tell him and so she thinks about givin up seein that it wasnt probably meant ta be. suddenly she herd it! her inspriation!!

she over herd gurls talkin bout valentines day and how its jus around the corner!! this was her chance, but wat could she do or make for him? she thought," I knoe!! I'll make a teddy bear wit all my heart and soul. surely then he'll notice, notice my true feelings. ^___^" with a heart full of bliss, she prepares for long days and restless nights. the day has come, the day when she confesses, but wats this!??!?!?O___O there are so many gurls followin the guy she likes and all of them hav sumthin to offer him. then she thought, "Snap out of it! dont forget ur not the only one who feels this way about him. there are so many gurls that are equally beautiful and smart that he would luv ta hav. so y should it be u? i suppose its time to face reality, besides, would he even accept this junk i call treasure?" wit that thought in her head, she kept the bear close to her heart and slowly walked to class.

RING!!!!!!!! that was the school bell, signalin that its time for lunch. today, she felt like sittin alone under the tall tree. "!!!" sumthin has startled her. *pant pant* " oh! i'm sorry am i takin ur hidin spot! hey! its u! i havent spoke to u for so long! ^^ r u tryin ta avoid me? if its sumthin i did or said then i'm sorry. um...can i sit here cause i've been runnin for along time from those maniac gurls!! i need a rest!" said the guy. then she thought," its him!! of all ppl! this is my chance to say sumthin or maybe even confess!!" she said," oh no its ok if u sit here! i havent been avoidin u its jus that everyone is so busy since they're in highschool now and i havent been able to say hi so, hi!" he said," oh ic. well u seem to hav grown up well ^^; uh... hey! wats that?"

"its a teddy bear..."

"did sumone give it to u?"

"uh...no...i made it for sumone, but wasnt able to give it to them."

"so where r they now? u should giv it to them now or else u probably wont hav another chance."

" um...k. here! >____< this is for u! Happy valentines day!!" she yelled as she ran across the grass. -o- *sigh* "whew!! that was close!!" she said. then she thought," well at least he has it now, but y am i such an idiot?! i probably wont eva hav another chance to tell him!! ACK!!>____< i cant go on livin wit regrets!! ARG! EEK!! GRR!! ACK!! >__< o__< *___O." suddenly a voice said," um...excuse me?" she said," WAH?!?!? hmmmm?" she turned around and there he was!! *thump thump* her heart beating as she searches for the right words. " um...uh... hi again. ^^; he he..." she said.

" i wanted to say ty. this will be the first gift i recieve on this day." he said. she was shocked!! " didnt u get a lot of presents from those maniac gurls?" she screamed excitedly.

" i didnt want theirs cause i dont feel anythin for them...therefore i thought it wouldnt be appropriate to take their gifts." O____O; <---her face as she listens. she thought to herself," he didnt feel anythin for them? but that means that he feels the sumthin for me?!?!? he did take my gift right?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!"

" i wanted to giv u this. my gift to u. this gift was for me and i took it cause the gurl who gav it to me was gonna cry so u knoe. i dont knoe wat to do wit it and i dont want it so i'm givin it to u since u did giv me sumthin.and um...i wanted to tell u sumthin else. uh...i felt a certain way bout u for along time but i dont knoe if u eva felt anythin for me so i neva said anythin. i...I... AISHTERU!!! O.O"

*gasp!* " I like u a lot too but neva found the courage to tell u!! cause i thought u like the other gurls since they are like ur fan club ^^; i forgot that we use to be such good friends, but then we departed when we entered highschool. i guess my thoughts of u were neva far from my mind."

"well...this is akward. i'm sorry i neva kept in touch its jus that i thought u were happy wit ur new friends so i didnt want to bother u. but now i clearly see that u hav missed me as well! ^^ i'm so happy!! then may i ask u out...? >___o"

*shock* thinking" say it!! say yes u idiot!!"

"Y...YES!!!!! ^o^ i'd love too!!"

"then it settles, this teddy bear that u hav worked hard on (i suppose) will be our key item as a couple! i jus luv it!!"

she thought "from this day forward i wont hav to feel that way anymore because i hav him, i hav my final dream. my wish has been granted now i can see where my blue sky went. it was over shadowed by darker clouds but now...now it is different."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2002 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

awwwwwhwhhwhwh so swt !!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-16-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

*sigh* don't you just wish life could always be so sweet... HAHA

Old Post 11-16-2002 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe

yea... that would be so nice

Old Post 11-16-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BabOxmK

if onlie dat can relli happen... +_+ woW~

〆・▼ →』さr ぉいぞN 【→ ▼・
. 。→ ・:・ し ・:・ → 。. 〇

Old Post 12-08-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BabOxmK Click here to Send BabOxmK a Private Message Visit BabOxmK's homepage! Find more posts by BabOxmK Add BabOxmK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sweet taeng

lovely..

wow..the story is just great...
i like it..
soooooo sweetttt....

Old Post 12-30-2002 01:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sweet taeng Click here to Send sweet taeng a Private Message Find more posts by sweet taeng Add sweet taeng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

AWW...now if all guys were like that i would be so happy^^

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 01-13-2003 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe

yea.. it would be nice.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 01-13-2003 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shizn!

quote:
Originally posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
awwwwwhwhhwhwh so swt !!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-14-2003 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shizn! Click here to Send shizn! a Private Message Find more posts by shizn! Add shizn! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote