Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > ?...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LiLboy

?...

He stood there on the desolate shore as the rain poured endlessly upon him. He stood there, as the waves slowly came in to grab some light and recede back into the dark abyss from which it came. He stood there and stared out into the horizon where the sun was setting. As it set, it stripped the world of its light; its hope; its life-force. Yet he knew it would not come back. Hoping to find a discernible trace of light from where it set, he stared intently in that area. But to no avail, it was gone. He stood in the unprevailing darkness but oddly enough, he still heard the rain; the waves; everything was the same. Confused, he sat down cautiously not knowing where he was. Crying, thinking, and understanding - he lit a fire...

-lilboy

runnin' on empty....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-14-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiLboy Click here to Send LiLboy a Private Message Find more posts by LiLboy Add LiLboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

nice
did you write that?

Old Post 07-14-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

thats good
gj keep writing more lolz

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-14-2002 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

That was nice
however, next time please try to post your writings in the creative writing forum.

Moved to creative writing forum.

Old Post 07-14-2002 07:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

that's really nice....

is it your own work?

continue to contribute.. uh to this forum... lol...

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiLboy

haha yeah i wrote it....nd thanks foe da compliments

Old Post 07-15-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiLboy Click here to Send LiLboy a Private Message Find more posts by LiLboy Add LiLboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

nice..

Old Post 07-17-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

someone wanna help me? I read that a couple times and I still don't understand...

Old Post 07-17-2002 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiLboy

a new one..

he sat immersed in the faint light of the candle; his hands cupped near his face concealing his tear-struck eyes...As a tear gently rolled down his pale cheek, he took his hands away from his face and slowly wiped it away before it hit the hard, wooden surface....there..he cupped his hands...and now instead of covering his weary eyes....he took his hands at his chest and started to pray...
the tears streamed down his face profusely as though each tear coincided with the hopes he once had.....one by one...they hit the ground...breaking...spreading...then eventually dissapearing into the hard, wooden table..then slowly...he grew tired...slowly, his prayer became drivel..and his head soon rested upon his arms...life was inescapable..he could not get up..
-lilboy

Old Post 07-17-2002 02:30 AM
LiLboy

the "?..." one....i guess it was just that the sun won't always shine..and that sometimes u have to create ur own light

Old Post 07-17-2002 02:30 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by LiLboy
the "?..." one....i guess it was just that the sun won't always shine..and that sometimes u have to create ur own light

oh......

i think you need to tell me what you mean for all your little mini works... cuz i'm just literarily challenged like that.... lol

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiLboy

at times....i walk
i walk to places...
where the world can't see me
where i am who i am...
where nothin can touch me~
i am where no fears exist...
i am where there are no contradictions..
i am where there are no feelings......
i am where i can sit.....
sit and look foward..
..to whatever the sky might hold..
.i dream..
.hope...
nd wonder....
.but i am where time remains..
..i must return...
.i walk back to life...

.and i run....
-lilboy

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:13 PM