Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > what kinda cell do you have/want?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
if you can find the phone for pretty cheap...you can unlock it and use att

i hate att as well

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2004 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

im using a samsung sgh-s300. not to be confused with the s307 which is the american model. its got a dual color screen and 65k colors. yes 65000 colors. 40 poly ringtones gprs and all that other crap.

Old Post 01-20-2004 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

I have the Sanyo 8100 from Sprint.
http://www.sprintpcs.com/flash/idemo.html?x=SCP8100SHK

Old Post 01-20-2004 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

right now mine is panasonic gd88

im pretty satisfied with it, n i dont really like the latest model that came out.

i would really like a japanese phone, their phones r jus so nice! you can watch tv from it, go on internet, stream videos, too bad cant use it anywhere else besides japan lol i saw this girl who had a disney themed phone, it was soo nice!!

Old Post 01-20-2004 09:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

dang, all of you people and ur blingblingin cell phones...
my phone dies in 5 hours, gotta charge it constantly, and the most i ever talked on the phone without charging it was about... 1 hour and 10 minutes =D
still im satisfied, got a headset recently... reduced my headaches by like 80 percent.
oh my plan.. ur gonna love this
my off peak minutes still have limited minutes, instead of unlimited. weekday minutes are 350 minutes (sharing on two cell phones), 3650 night and weekend minutes, and 1000 pcs to pcs calling minutes. its a type of plan that has no contract, its pretty messed up.
hopefully i get a new phone...
i dont even know my own voicemail password -_-;;

Old Post 01-20-2004 03:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
dang, all of you people and ur blingblingin cell phones...
my phone dies in 5 hours, gotta charge it constantly, and the most i ever talked on the phone without charging it was about... 1 hour and 10 minutes =D
still im satisfied, got a headset recently... reduced my headaches by like 80 percent.
oh my plan.. ur gonna love this
my off peak minutes still have limited minutes, instead of unlimited. weekday minutes are 350 minutes (sharing on two cell phones), 3650 night and weekend minutes, and 1000 pcs to pcs calling minutes. its a type of plan that has no contract, its pretty messed up.
hopefully i get a new phone...
i dont even know my own voicemail password -_-;;

its called work man

Old Post 01-23-2004 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

i got a nokia 3595? i think thats what it is...hehe i like it a lot, and now i put a cute little mashimaro dangle thing on it...with matching faceplate! haha but i really like flip phones i think when my contract ends ill get a flip one...hehe

Last edited by GDandYBsOneLove on 01-23-2004 at 03:53 PM

Old Post 01-23-2004 03:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i'm so jealous!!! i only have this. it's a motorola bc-6112

Old Post 01-25-2004 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

i finally got this beauty!

Mash1mar0 has attached this image:

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 02-24-2004 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sweetthing

cingular LG..............nothing too special

Old Post 02-24-2004 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetthing Click here to Send sweetthing a Private Message Find more posts by sweetthing Add sweetthing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeriBear

i have a samsung s307, but I'm about to get the motorola v400 world phone.

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeriBear Click here to Send KeriBear a Private Message Find more posts by KeriBear Add KeriBear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

smsung e715.. waiting for my samsung v4400 to come out.. into the us.. lmao.. if not.. p730

Old Post 03-21-2004 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swt xtc
gr3y.angel

samsung e715...

i kno at least 6 other people with the same phone.. hahah

peach drink, anyone?

Old Post 03-25-2004 04:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for swt xtc Click here to Send swt xtc a Private Message Visit swt xtc's homepage! Find more posts by swt xtc Add swt xtc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote