Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > what kinda cell do you have/want?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i have the nokia 8290....but i'm getting the LG something

www.xanga.com/choi127

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
o yea heres pic of mine

hmm.. cause thats a pretty fukin expensive phone. one of the first phones to have a 4096 colour display so we're looking at a good $600 here. but the thing is no carrier here provides it unless, your using MCI Worldcom and if you are you're pretty screwed cause they're bankrupt. lol. how many games does it have? and it uses a text/picture messaging service from a major provider can you name it? and sorry if it really is your phone because i kinda find it hard to believe.

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmMm i got sum samsung N-100 or something?? haha i dernOz..iss lyke goldiSh and iss a fliP..:] hehe i want new one though~~ ahH street rsx u gotta nyce ass fONe mangg haha i want it~~ hehe

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

that new motorola one.
me like. Hellomoto

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i have nokia 3390
i want motorola v3682

ohh~ haha! nm... i dunt have the v60... i got that one... the 3682~ the goldish one~ ill post a pic of it if i can find one

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

okkie... this is the phone i want

and this is the phone i have right now

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

heres mine..
sanyo scp 5000

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

o shoot i remember that sanyo. it was hella expensive when it came out like 4-5 hundred dollars. its alot cheaper now.

Old Post 08-02-2002 01:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

wOarz geez australia must be soOo behind~!!!! i havent even heard of half those mobile fones....aka cell fones....ive got a motorola 8088+...and im getting the nokia 8310....

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Sangxjin - that fone is all over tha place in pal park, nj... n cause yoo said yoo liv in OT its not that far, yoo probabli kno where it iz, jus walk into any korean cell fone place in pal park, theyall hav it n i did spend about 500 dollas on it n itz got 8 games wit realli kiikass sounds, itz got movie screensavers a moving bakground (I got a car on it, n it closes and opens doors).... onli thing is it uses sprint connection so it gets badd service

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

o lol sprint. my mom uses that it sucks. and it sucks even more cause my moms phone is a single band phone so you cant get reception for shit. anyway. i apologize for making false assumptions.

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:57 PM
Street RSX

Sprint does suk, Itz coo

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

YEAH I SAW MY PHONE FOR 250... AAAHHH!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

all u ppl who got cell phones are lucki........i wont be able to get one netime soon. oh i cant remember that model that i wanted rite now.....be back

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

heres what i got

Old Post 01-19-2004 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
heres what i got

i want that phone but i don't like tmobile :P my cell is crappy and ugly and yes i hate sprint :)

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

quote:
heres what i got

five of my friends got it, so i dont want that phone anymore

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

man.. my cellphone kick all yo butts
1999 sprint nokia 6185

YaaMaKoh has attached this image:

Old Post 01-20-2004 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

i havw this phone now. it's a sony sricsson T68i. a hand-me down.

i want a camera phone, but i don't kno which one yet.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 01-20-2004 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i want that phone but i don't like tmobile :P my cell is crappy and ugly and yes i hate sprint :)

if you can find the phone for pretty cheap...you can unlock it and use att

Old Post 01-20-2004 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote