Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Alert Kali People! Read
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Exclamation Alert Kali People! Read

Tomm January 2,2002 Kali JSLers We re going ice skating or piere 39 or wutever tomm!!!!
Where? Frisco (SAN Francisico) most likely in owell street in front of nordstrom but if we change it then i'll update it :)
When? 12 o'Clock you need a ride? ask marv ooskumBAGoo when contacting marv leave direction on is away message since he is off playing diablo

HOPE TO SEE YOU BAY AREA JSLERS THERE

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 01-01-2003 at 11:55 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2003 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

good job dude.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-02-2003 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
good job dude.

you commin sang cheon?

Old Post 01-02-2003 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

Damn dat is too far away

Old Post 01-02-2003 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i dunno marvin invited me to go to bay area tomorrow.. hmm no wonder.... but i'd prolly get there much later than noon since the drive is like six or so hours from here to down town sf thats IF i decide to go. but if people really want me to go. i'll consider it d=D haha. im noit looking forward to that mofo drive tho.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-02-2003 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i dunno marvin invited me to go to bay area tomorrow.. hmm no wonder.... but i'd prolly get there much later than noon since the drive is like six or so hours from here to down town sf thats IF i decide to go. but if people really want me to go. i'll consider it d=D haha. im noit looking forward to that mofo drive tho.

y don't make up imaginary friends to keep you company lol

Old Post 01-02-2003 12:31 AM
Chinesegrl

i wanna go! but no one can take me and it takes two to three hours to get there since im in nevada T_T even if i do go i would be too shy and wont talk to any1.....

Old Post 01-02-2003 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
i wanna go! but no one can take me and it takes two to three hours to get there since im in nevada T_T even if i do go i would be too shy and wont talk to any1.....

i'll talk to you

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:16 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

isnt this kinda soon. there would be no way i could get there by noon .. cuz i have to wait for the mail. sorry yall.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:19 AM
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i'll talk to you

yea but i dont know yu

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
yea but i dont know yu

awww, come on it's jsl peeps! everyone knows each other, it's a family

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

yea but i don know if i know where that is in s.f

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:27 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
yea but i dont know yu

it's ok you can get to knoe me ^_^ nothing to be shy about

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:28 AM
Chinesegrl

no one's gonna take me anyways T_T

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:29 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
no one's gonna take me anyways T_T

oneday we all gonan go on a road trip and we gonan be rollin deep lol

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:34 AM
Chinesegrl

i might go but my cousin's never been to s.f

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:38 AM
Chinesegrl

i can't go T_T

Old Post 01-02-2003 01:51 AM
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

oh dang! tomorrow? sf is sorta far...

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

waaah!! you guys having one already!!

pooey!!

anyways .. congrats on whoever took the initiative to actually DO something bout it ....

remember to take losta pics .. hah .. since niggoreanboi is going .. im sure we'll get plenty!! whoo hooo!!

have fun! ( for the rest of us who aint lucky enuff to be goin )

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
oh dang! tomorrow? sf is sorta far...

where youat may be we can compromise :D

Old Post 01-02-2003 04:54 AM