Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > did u ever get dis feeling???
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

did u ever get dis feeling???

you know... like one day you think to yourself all the hard things in life and how much better it could be if u had a person you could talk to and go to whenever u need comfort nah mean? I dont mean God but a girl/guy...*sighs* sry iunno I just want a down to earth girl dat can always make me smile u know? well... anyway did u ever get dis feeling?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

all the time when i see my buddie wit his girl... i think... *wouldn't it be nice*

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

werdd.. i dun see who doesnt.. wen im single.. damnzz i hella think about it all tha tym. always stuph like.. damnzz onlie if i never broke up, or onliee if i could find a gurl NOW!!

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
werdd.. i dun see who doesnt.. wen im single.. damnzz i hella think about it all tha tym. always stuph like.. damnzz onlie if i never broke up, or onliee if i could find a gurl NOW!!

O___________________________o

newayss

yea....

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

damnit it pisses me off when people take other people fro granted..man, if i had juss one person who even loved me that would make me so happy

Old Post 11-12-2002 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

yupyup... all the time...

Old Post 11-12-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

word to that, feelin it all da time. Seeing couples just makes me thing about girlz.Alwayz wishing i had a girl wid me

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

face the facts, u always want what you can't have. the biggest problem with some of you people is the fact that you think suddenly finding yourself with a girlfriend or boyfriend who "loves" you will make all of life's troubles easier or swept away altogether. i will give credit on the statement that having someone to help you through life's woes and tribulations is a great feeling and it can most definitely make the most unbearable days bearable, but as i recall from another post on this forum:
"ppl who are stable when they're single have the most stable relationships."

basically, don't long so much for it or you won't find it. and if you do by chance find it while longing for it, it is most likely you will ruin it because of high expectations.

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i luv "face the facts" lol
well i guess i agree wit psytek on this one, yea it MAY help or it may cause u more trouble. like hmmm a fight wit ur bf/gf or a breakup. yea its nice but it does come wit troubles(usually).

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts, u always want what you can't have. the biggest problem with some of you people is the fact that you think suddenly finding yourself with a girlfriend or boyfriend who "loves" you will make all of life's troubles easier or swept away altogether. i will give credit on the statement that having someone to help you through life's woes and tribulations is a great feeling and it can most definitely make the most unbearable days bearable, but as i recall from another post on this forum:
"ppl who are stable when they're single have the most stable relationships."

basically, don't long so much for it or you won't find it. and if you do by chance find it while longing for it, it is most likely you will ruin it because of high expectations.

longing for something doesn't mean you won't get it. i mean i loved to go out with someone i got her, i longed to get a game i got it. you say "u always want what you can't have" but thats not true, if someone wanys a relationship it can happen, it's not imposible and this is something that everyone can have

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinoyXako
Reppin' 845

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI

longing for something doesn't mean you won't get it. i mean i loved to go out with someone i got her, i longed to get a game i got it. you say "u always want what you can't have" but thats not true, if someone wanys a relationship it can happen, it's not imposible and this is something that everyone can have

word

and u need to stop frontin',
u been to the dealership,
but u ain't cop nothin',
u been hustlin' a long time,
and you never got nothin;.

Old Post 11-13-2002 04:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinoyXako Click here to Send pinoyXako a Private Message Find more posts by pinoyXako Add pinoyXako to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word word

Old Post 11-14-2002 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:

ok, first of all, face the facts and read the last part of my post. then decide if what you just wrote was necessary. maybe i need to start bolding everything in my post for some people out there.

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:

that's not wut he meant thoe.

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

psytek isn't saying you won't get a gf/bf if you want a gf/bf. he's saying all the emotions and expectations that come along with wanting one.. and actually having one.. are two different things. once again he beat me to it. shit.

im gonna start my ownface the facts but it'll be called. face the ass!

face the ass! girls are trash. d=) j/k

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-14-2002 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

:sad:

Old Post 11-15-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

ohhhh i get it... sry psytek!

Old Post 11-15-2002 02:55 AM
krnxkid
ChOibOii

sure i think all ppl feel it

Old Post 11-18-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiwikiss

guess that is part of life... wonder who doesn't feel like that... we all need companion

Old Post 11-19-2002 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiwikiss Click here to Send kiwikiss a Private Message Find more posts by kiwikiss Add kiwikiss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

lmao

well if you're askin if i've wanted a boyfriend.... sure.... why not...
-_- ...

i think you can go to your friends to have someone to talk to and go for comfort

what i'm trying to say is i'm not going to sit here and obsess over finding a boyfriend..... or wishing i had this "wonderful down to earth guy who can make me smile" ....

lol on the other hand i think it would be better if i had a LIFE...then maybe i won't have as much time to stress about school

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote