Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Unpretty [Shinhwa and god]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

Unpretty [Shinhwa and god]

::Yumi::

When you were little, did your parents tell you that you were the prettiest girl in the world? Did you actually believe them? I did. Until I got into junior high then I realized that I wasn't. I'm kind of slow in case you didn't figure it out already. I should've known that the only reason the other girls were that nice it was only for them to copy my homework.

::Minwoo::

When you were little did your parents only insult you? DId you actually believe them? I did. Until I got into junior high then I realized that I was the most popular guy in our school. I'm fast at understanding things as long as they have nothing to do with school. I just had some weird girl do my homework.

It's not like I had no friends. I did have <i>some</> friends. They were like me, yet different. I have glasses, I was short, I had pimples all over my face, I was chubby, to sum it up I was ugly. I knew right away that no one would want to go out with me. I acted as if I didn't care, but of course I did. I mean on valentines day everyone and I mean everyone would get a card that wasn't from the same sex. Even if they were only friends who were guys my friends would get them. I never got any.

Of course I had so many friends. I did have some real friends. They were like me, yet different. I was short, rebellious, I had little eyes, to sum it up I was cute. I knew right away that everyone would want to go out with me. I acted as if I didn't care, but of course I did. I mean on valentines day I would get so many cards and candy it all went to my head. I saw some geeks with nothing besides some cards from their friends.

Being a girl I should have a crush right? I do. I'm not one of those girls who have a crush and then stop liking them after a month or two. I've liked him for about five years. His name? Shiin Hyesung. He's the only person who acts decent to me. He's so perfect.

Being a guy I should have a crush right? Wrong. I'm not one of those guys who actually like anyone. Just any hot person will do for me. It's not like I'm picky. I just like anyone with long hair, perfect skin, skinny, tall (but not taller than me).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

hmm... interesting.... it's a response thingy... i forgot what it's called.. something with.. spongebob squarepants.. and greek or h..h...something...haha

nice character developement going on.

Old Post 09-19-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow... nice.

Old Post 09-19-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote