Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > wut was the sweetest thing your bf/gf did for u?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

wut was the sweetest thing your bf/gf did for u?

... or the sweetest thing that someone of the opposite gender did for u.

for me... on valentines day... my bf decorated my locker with hearts dangling down that said "i love u" ^^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

http://jusunlee.com/forums/showthre...mp;threadid=397

for me...nothing. i am a loser.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-20-2002 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

whoops... sorrie!

Old Post 09-20-2002 06:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

well...we got into a really big fight....and i left my place(i lived alone btw)....and i dunno how she got in....but i walked in...it was pretty friggin amazin....my bed was all made.....der were no clothes on duh ground...she took out duh garbage...everyting was CLEAN...der was rice made in duh bbap ttong...and there was a note on my pillow sayin she was sorry and dat she love me...cool huh??

Old Post 09-20-2002 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Koreanman

marvinHYUNG , you should've went and said sorry too.

When my old gf died, her mom gave me the locket that had our picture of US hugging each other that we took at a photo store. I still wear it everyday...

My new gf, well, its getting alittle better. She can't stand the locket that i wear on our dates, but she doesn't mind anymore.

Old Post 09-20-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Koreanman Click here to Send Koreanman a Private Message Find more posts by Koreanman Add Koreanman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

went down on his knees saying sorry...

Old Post 09-21-2002 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

my bf bought me a gold necklace of a lock.. and he sed "wear it and keep it close to your heart, cuz i want to be the key for that lock"~~ lolzz x]

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Old Post 09-22-2002 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

we went to a korean supermarket and bought korean food and went to alley park in queens and had a ghetto korean picnic with ddukbboki.. d=)

not the sweetest but one of the most memorable

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
we went to a korean supermarket and bought korean food and went to alley park in queens and had a ghetto korean picnic with ddukbboki.. d=)

not the sweetest but one of the most memorable

awwww man i love little things like dat!! i think dats really sweet!! its so cute hehe. its the thought dat counts!!

well.... for me....... hmm... me and my bf have been fighting alot lately... well we always fight. :sad: we fight alot... yet we still love each other alot... sigh.. newayz, sometimes when i have to work saturdays i would always forget to bring lunch since i dun wake up early enuff. and my bf would buy my fave food and bring it to me at work. =) and for my sweet sixteen bday, he threw me a surprise pary. he also bought me one of those Build-A-Bear teddy bear dressed in chinese-style clothes wit my name embroidered on it! and he bought me a necklace too. dat was sweet. he hasnt done alot of sweet things lately... but its ok. i still love him newayz.

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

y ex made me a hand woven beanie for me haha it was nice

Old Post 09-26-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote